Excellent figo...customized for rocking looks

for Petrol LXI

I am owning Ford Figo Petrol LXI. One can just feel the luxury and space in all aspects. I customised my figo with roof railings, rear spoiler, LEDs, door visors, rear camera and JVC player with LCD, bonett hood scoop...really rocking... this customisation costed me less than the difference of LXI and EXI.....juss buy figo I am owning Ford Figo Petrol LXI. One can just feel the luxury and space in all aspects. I customised my figo with roof railings, rear spoiler, LEDs, door visors, rear camera and JVC player with LCD, bonett hood scoop...really rocking... this customisation costed me less than the difference of LXI and EXI.....juss buy figo.

By sravankumar
On: May 20, 2011 | 5233 Views

Write your Comment on Ford Figo 2012-2015

5 comments
T
tanmay
May 23, 2012 5:46:25 PM

Dnt fight on looks. Looks are very subjective to perceptions. I dnt like Figo looks personally, but i like everything else in it. I own Figo Diesel EXI, great pickup, mileage of 19 with ac in city. Dnt know if figo petrol has similar good pickup!

s
    solanke
    Jul 7, 2011 8:41:28 PM

pl.suggest to buy or not Ford figo lxi petrol or exi petrol

d
    dulal
    Jul 30, 2011 12:05:25 AM

Mr. solanke You can go for ford figo lxi or zxi without any hesitation. I have been the owner of figo zxi since last 5 months and have already driven it to 17,000 km without any problem till date. You will love the car while driving. thank you

r
      reghu guptha
      Jun 18, 2011 3:51:12 PM

ritz s an avg car........bt it bulid qlty n hndlng s poor..........

Ford Figo 2012-2015
        This car model has expired