BOOKING CANCELLATION CHARGE OF RS 6500.00

for Diesel Titanium

Look and Style good Comfort good Pickup good Mileage not good Best Features Safty features, intiriors, look Needs to improve Service network, cancellation charges are heavy Overall Experience I booked new ford figo titanium at cargo ford gandhingar, due to some technical reasons I asked to sales person but they can not convince me , figo's ground clearance is low and so its touch to high road bump when 4 person seat backside, so i cancelled my booking and they charged Rs 6500 as cancellation charge.

By bhupendra patel
On: Sep 13, 2013 | 3647 Views

Write your Comment on Ford Figo 2012-2015

3 comments
t
teja
Dec 2, 2014 6:52:11 AM

I took a test drive on ford figo yesterday. In saw that its making a lot of noise on bad roads. I also drove maruti ritz which is very smooth but not as robust as figo Which one do you suggest??? Help me out....

K
    khade h m
    Aug 3, 2014 5:17:28 PM

What are the cancellation charges of Duster Car from Renault ,Satara?. They are taking charges Rs. 10000 as a cancellation charges . is it worth while? Is there any norms regarding that.? I expect opinion from expert thanking you.

P
      prince
      Jan 21, 2014 3:09:12 PM

Ground clearence problem is there, and its a big problem when 4 people sit

Ford Figo 2012-2015
        This car model has expired