Ford's DNA runs through Ford Fiesta Classic

By for Ford Fiesta from Jaipur 2011-04-18 13:02:35.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Features, appearance and riding quality

Ford Fiesta is one car which completes your impression. The car is truly an executive car. Looks, features exteriors, interiors you name it and it is the best. The price is good too as it offers various features in its segment. Try out to believe it. Look and Style This sedan runs the DNA of the Ford in it. You must be wondering how can i say that well the look of the car defines my prospect. I am an MNC senior executive and for me these sedans works well with my personality. They give the image which I wish to portray. Comfort Fiesta Classic if takes 100 points in looks in comfort i can give it 200 points. Dont' think i am exaggerating the car has well cushioned seats it is very comfortable for the driver especially in the long run as the back does not get hurt. The plastic is of great quality, in this scorching heat it doesn't have that sticky bad feel to it. Pickup It has great pick up, doesn't take its luxurious time to start off. It is good in heavy traffic also and on steeps as well. Mileage I own the diesel version of the car, it gives me a mileage of 17.8 kmpl. It drives like butter on bread it is too smooth to handle and also good in turns. Best Features Ford Fiesta has impeccable features like Height Adjustable Front Seat Belts, Rear Seat Centre Arm Rest, Remote Trunk Opener, CD Player with Front and Rear Speakers, Power Adjustable Exterior Rear View Mirror, Leather Steering Wheel, Leather Seats and much more. Needs to improve Ford Fiesta is an excellent car...no improvements for me. Overall Experience Driving this sedan is a great experience the comfort features style and above all the impression it marks done is wonderful. The car has just come and replaced the older version rightly. The car is available in beautiful colours which compliments its looks more.

• sanjay sennapati |19 Apr,2011 04:12:51 PM

for me its worthwhle of giving 6.5 lacks for ford fiesta limted edition. But about music system , I think there is scope of improvement.

• lalita pillai |21 Apr,2011 11:45:46 AM

nice

• ROHIT |22 Apr,2011 07:21:08 AM

I myself own a fiesta petrol version,this car is just mmmmuuuuaaaahhhh types..awesome

• Varghese Aloor |01 May,2011 03:07:29 PM

I would like to know the on road price at Thrissur for Ford Fiesta 1.6 - Classic petrol and the mileage in the City and High ways. Also what are the interior features does this car has. Varghese Aloor

• Dhirendra Singh |02 May,2011 07:14:10 PM

Hi, based on your feedback I am also finalising this car in diesel version and hope this would be a good car.

• chakravarthi |16 Jun,2011 12:14:00 AM

whats the mileage in petrol version

sohan tamrakar |23 Jun,2011 11:21:59 AM

i m also finalising this car in diesel version

• Swadhin |29 Jun,2011 09:27:12 PM

I have booked the Fiesta Classic 1.4 Duratorq CLXI, sea grey :)

nagalakshmi |10 Jul,2011 03:13:52 PM

i have also booked fiesta classic 1.4 duratorq clxi,diamond white at tirupathi.

• nagalakshmi |10 Jul,2011 03:08:57 PM

it is the best car i have ever seen.first i thought i20 asta abs is the best but later after keeping a ford showroom in tirupathi i have decided to go for ford fiesta classic 1.4 clxi tdci and it costa 8,17,116.

• Anand P |15 Jul,2011 07:30:27 PM

Can any one help me out on Ford Fiesta 2006 model. I am planning to buy a used fiesta. price quoted is around 3.7L and vehicle has run 75K Kms. Is it good to go. Interiors are well maintained and its a top end model. Please guide on fuel economy of these old model fiesta.

• Vikas |07 Sep,2011 03:52:54 PM

I want to know more about new Ford Fiesta Latest Model.

• viresh |30 Nov,2011 11:55:05 AM

To start of with , i read quite a few bad reviews about people complaining about the service. I went to Wasan Ford in Chembur , Mumbai to cross check. Woooooaaaaa .. What an amazing service. ! Being my first ford car, i had my fears, my doubts, my anxieties etc..but every single question was answered with confidence and honesty....Even a few bad points were mentioned to me so that i dont feel cheated later as i was comparing new Fiesta vs new verna. I dont want to start comparing and convincing people to buy Fiesta. I made my choice on only one note: Just wrote down 6 points unique to Top model Fiesta and Verna: Lets start with Verna : 1) Looks better : 10/10 2) 1.6 lt engine 3) Rear view camera 4) good resale 5) Lot of service centers across India 6) Bad Handling at high speeds Fiesta : 1) Pull Drift Technology 2) Voice Commands 3) Amazing Handling 4)Criuse Control 5) Engine thoh 1.5 feels more powerful than verna 6) better Mileage than Verna 7) Priced Higher 8) Looks 9/10 9) May be a bit less resale value..( but damn i dont care abt resale as long as i have hassle free 5 years) And the list went on and on for Fiesta.. finally after considering all the points I settled for Fiesta Titanium and couldnt have been happier. I feel people who complain about service center problems should understand one thing: it all depends on your relation with the center. I asked for a testdrive around 13 times. Comparing every damn thing.. Not a single hitch from the dealer. Dealer helped me with getting finance done..I m really happy with Wasan Ford Chembur and would like to thank Mr. Imran and Mr.Rajesh Rupani ( GM) for being so patient with me. Also , with regards to no of service centers across India , ford has grown tremendously in the past 3 years. So dont worry about other company dealers scaring you about Ford reach in India.. You can contact me on vireshloni@gmail.com for any assistance that you may need. Cheers

• kiran |16 Jul,2012 07:10:14 PM

Anybody please provide your real experience (after run of about 25000KM)what is the mileage of fiesta classic- diesel 1.4clxi-tdci model & its performance - maintenance cost/km(1-2year)