Rating of Ford Fiesta

Ford's DNA runs through Ford Fiesta Classic

a
anoop
On: Apr 18, 2011 | 5682 Views

Ford Fiesta is one car which completes your impression. The car is truly an executive car. Looks, features exteriors, interiors you name it and it is the best. The price is good too as it offers various features in its segment. Try out to believe it. Look and Style This sedan runs the DNA of the Ford in it. You must be wondering how can i say that well the look of the car defines my prospect. I am an MNC senior executive and for me these sedans works well with my personality. They give the image which I wish to portray. Comfort Fiesta Classic if takes 100 points in looks in comfort i can give it 200 points. Dont' think i am exaggerating the car has well cushioned seats it is very comfortable for the driver especially in the long run as the back does not get hurt. The plastic is of great quality, in this scorching heat it doesn't have that sticky bad feel to it. Pickup It has great pick up, doesn't take its luxurious time to start off. It is good in heavy traffic also and on steeps as well. Mileage I own the diesel version of the car, it gives me a mileage of 17.8 kmpl. It drives like butter on bread it is too smooth to handle and also good in turns. Best Features Ford Fiesta has impeccable features like Height Adjustable Front Seat Belts, Rear Seat Centre Arm Rest, Remote Trunk Opener, CD Player with Front and Rear Speakers, Power Adjustable Exterior Rear View Mirror, Leather Steering Wheel, Leather Seats and much more. Needs to improve Ford Fiesta is an excellent car...no improvements for me. Overall Experience Driving this sedan is a great experience the comfort features style and above all the impression it marks done is wonderful. The car has just come and replaced the older version rightly. The car is available in beautiful colours which compliments its looks more.

Other Fiesta Reviews