Careful with Fiesta

By for Ford Fiesta Classic from Chennai 2012-01-21 20:42:56.0
  • Appearance

Pros : powerful AC

Cons : Suspension noise

Guys, Becareful with this vechile, there is a manufacturing fault with this classic model. Still now I have seen 4 classic cars with same suspension noise issue. My car also having the same issue, front suspensions giving noise. May car is at service center for morethan a week but still now no one able to figure out where the noise coming from. Till now I have seeing out of 4 cars, none of the suspension problem was rectified. so guys I made a mistake by choosing this car but you people careful before choosing it. Rest I would say its good with performance and mileage.

• prasad |22 Jan,2012 10:07:06 PM

Jeny, my car also didnt give any issues for first 4 months, initially its started with rubbing noise on the front left side suspension later on it got increased. now the right suspension started with same rubbing noise. It can be sensed very well when you go for a single drive and we wont feel it when the music is on. This is my experience and my friend who took this car at same time, now we both are having the same issue.

• J.Jeny Wesslin |23 Jan,2012 04:38:12 PM

Hey maybe one or two cars maybe like that But For my Opinon it is good car and its performance is soo good :)

• tuhinroy |16 Apr,2012 05:00:30 PM

i don't hv much idea abt thi car,i just planning to buy it so thinking what to do,is it worthfull ya not a great cofution comes.if any one hv some idea plz share with me at tuhinroy92@gmail.com

• vipul sudan |17 Apr,2012 01:51:35 PM

its d best car ever

• prasanna |07 Jun,2012 07:01:41 PM

my fiesta classic 2011 had its suspension damaged by itself giving rise ti strange noises. but coz it was within warranty period they changed it for free; however was shocked at the poor quality, that too at just 16,000 kms of high way driving . may be they reduced price and compromised quality. afterall this car for India

• aadi |08 Jun,2012 05:12:12 PM

I have bought Fiesta classic in 2011, after running 3000 Km, this car stopped due to pump failure and then this car engine was ceased. In the service station they told this car is problem in AC and the Adopter is failed then replace the Adopter. Once againg after runnning 18000 Km front suspention of this car is failed, on the warranty basis in the Service Sation they changed the Shock absorber. This kind of problems is frequently occurring. I am really to say, whenever I journey with my Family members, Iam fearing about this Car running capacity. So, who wants to purchase Fiesta classic he have to buy one more Bicycle to enjoy the journey.