Careful with Fiesta

for 1.4 Duratorq CLXI

Guys, Becareful with this vechile, there is a manufacturing fault with this classic model. Still now I have seen 4 classic cars with same suspension noise issue. My car also having the same issue, front suspensions giving noise. May car is at service center for morethan a week but still now no one able to figure out where the noise coming from. Till now I have seeing out of 4 cars, none of the suspension problem was rectified. so guys I made a mistake by choosing this car but you people careful before choosing it. Rest I would say its good with performance and mileage.

By prasad
On: Jan 21, 2012 | 3811 Views

Write your Comment on Ford Fiesta Classic

6 comments
a
aadi
Jun 8, 2012 5:12:12 PM

I have bought Fiesta classic in 2011, after running 3000 Km, this car stopped due to pump failure and then this car engine was ceased. In the service station they told this car is problem in AC and the Adopter is failed then replace the Adopter. Once againg after runnning 18000 Km front suspention of this car is failed, on the warranty basis in the Service Sation they changed the Shock absorber. This kind of problems is frequently occurring. I am really to say, whenever I journey with my Family members, Iam fearing about this Car running capacity. So, who wants to purchase Fiesta classic he have to buy one more Bicycle to enjoy the journey.

p
    prasanna
    Jun 7, 2012 7:01:41 PM

my fiesta classic 2011 had its suspension damaged by itself giving rise ti strange noises. but coz it was within warranty period they changed it for free; however was shocked at the poor quality, that too at just 16,000 kms of high way driving . may be they reduced price and compromised quality. afterall this car for India

v
      vipul sudan
      Apr 17, 2012 1:51:35 PM

its d best car ever

Ford Fiesta Classic
        This car model has expired