Ford fiesta a classic model from Ford

By for Ford Fiesta 2011-2013 from Mumbai 2012-09-22 18:17:04.0
  • Appearance

Pros : excellent features, attractive price and comforts

Cons : noise of engine is disturbing

We all know that Ford is a global car making brand, which is now targeting the emerging Indian car market. Now the Ford India has recently launched the classic edition of ford fiesta that seems pretty impressive. It is Ford Fiesta Classic, which is a true masterpiece designed by the company in recent years. In my opinion that car has all the features and specifications that will live up to your expectations. It will pay back complete value in the form of performance and mileage for the money you paid. I have brought it recently and I can’t resist myself to say something about its superlative performance and its comforts. Well the car has delivered high-class performance beyond my expectations and it is offering impressive mileage of about 17.5Kmpl, which is quite impressive. This is perhaps an ideal car for those who look for cars with classy appearance and superior performance.  It really increased the brand value of Ford that is not possible for all car models. I saw that the vehicle comes with a 1.5 liter, 1499cc engine and it is capable of producing a 107.5 Bhp of maximum power and 140 Nm of maximum torque. I have brought a car with manual transmission gearbox as I prefer it over automatic transmission. It took my entire family for a ride in this vehicle and I have not received a single complaint from them regarding the comforts that satisfied me a lot. I was afraid about the mileage of this vehicle but it is giving away 17.5Kmpl mileage on highways, which I think is impressive. I have brought a low end version that includes air conditioner, ABS feature, power steering and Central locking system. However, there is no music system included in this low end variant. On the whole, I would recommend this vehicle for all as it has enough potential to satisfy your needs.