Awesome Drive Machine

By for Ford Fiesta 2011-2013 2013-06-27 09:12:27.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Mileage, style, control, steady and stable vehicle

Cons : seat adjustment, initial pickup

Look and Style: as it is evident from outside. its steady and solid.    Comfort: Extremely comfortable for the driver and the passenger. Recently completed a 11 day 4500 km south indian road trip and no complaints regarding the comfortable issues.    Pickup: I use a diesel version, so initial pickup is slightly low (for the first 3-5 seconds), after that it picks up in a flash second.    Mileage: within the city limits: 15-17 kmpl and on highways (long drives) 18-20 kmpl. I usually drive above 100 kmph on highways, so always end up with a mileage of about 20 kmpl. If I could mange a speed of 70-80 kmph (i.e. RPM less than 2000), then I can easily get a mileage of 22-23 kmpl. But there is no fun in driving the machine in such slow speeds. :)   Best Features: Driving comfort, mileage and very very steady and controlled vehicle even at high speeds (140-150 kmph). Braking is amazing. It usually takes me a distance of 90-100 m to stop from a 100 kmph speed.    Needs to improve: Adjusting the seat (setting the correct angle for our backs) is a PAIN. Its very surprising to see an outdated version of seat adjustment. Turning the wheel to adjust the angle of the seat and placing that adjustment wheel in a very hard to reach location. initial pickup (first 3-5 seconds) for the diesel version vehicle might be improved.   Overall Experience: I have owned the vehicle for 6 months and have 20,000 km on it so far, and i love each and every moment I drive my beast.. Its stylish, driver's machine, fuel efficient ( for its class) and fun to drive. Worth every rupee i spent on it.. :)

• hanumanthappa |20 Nov,2013 10:53:18 PM