Amazing car..

for Petrol Titanium Plus

Look and Style Looks great with foxy eyed headlamps..9/10  Comfort Superb driver seat..Amazing comfort..Leather seats are amazing and sporty too.. Pickup :  beats any car in C segment if you consider overall handling at top speed.. Pick up is great too,,,Feels better than any 1.6 lt engine..esp the new verna Mileage Best in class... Best Features Pull Drift Tech, voice control , Ride Quality , Amazing Wasan Ford service Needs to improve I guess it should be priced a bit lower..say ard 50 k less..and this beast will beat all the competitors. I got a good deal value of 75 k in November month..so i opted for Titanioum + ..And i guess a lot of people wont mind paying extra for the additional teachnology and features that fiesta offers over verna and city..esp the cruise control..By the way cruise control works above 40 kmph speed..its superd even in the city...I guess some video says it works only on 5th gear..its wrong..its above 40 kmph Overall Experience To start of with , i read quite a few bad reviews about people complaining about the service. I went to Wasan Ford in Chembur , Mumbai to cross check. Woooooaaaaa .. What an amazing service. ! Being my first ford car, i had my fears, my doubts, my anxieties etc..but every single question was answered with confidence and honesty....Even a few bad points were mentioned to me so that i dont feel cheated later as i was comparing new Fiesta vs new verna. I dont want to start comparing and convincing people to buy Fiesta. I made my choice on only one note: Just wrote down 6 points unique to Top model Fiesta and Verna:  Lets start with Verna : 1) Looks better : 10/10 2) 1.6 lt engine 3) Rear view camera 4) good resale 5) Lot of service centers across India 6) Bad Handling at high speeds Fiesta : 1) Pull Drift Technology 2) Voice Commands 3) Amazing Handling 4)Criuse Control 5) Engine thoh 1.5 feels more powerful than verna 6) better Mileage than Verna 7) Priced Higher 8) Looks 9/10 9) May be a bit less resale value..( but damn i dont care abt resale as long as i have hassle free 5 years) And the list went on and on for Fiesta.. finally after considering all the points I settled for Fiesta Titanium + and couldnt have been happier. I feel people who complain about service center problems should understand one thing: it all depends on your relation with the center. I asked for a testdrive around 13 times. Comparing every damn thing.. Not a single hitch from the dealer. Dealer helped me with getting finance done..I m really happy with Wasan Ford Chembur and would like to thank Mr. Imran and Mr.Rajesh Rupani ( GM)  for being so patient with me.  Also , with regards to no of service centers across India , ford has grown tremendously in the past 3 years. So dont worry about other company dealers scaring you about Ford reach in India.. You can contact me on vireshloni@gmail.com for any assistance that you may need. Cheers

By viresh loni
On: Nov 30, 2011 | 2002 Views

Write your Comment on Ford Fiesta 2011-2013

6 comments
v
viresh
Dec 5, 2011 1:13:25 PM

Hey people...i will be posting my new fiesta White color titanium pics very soon...I must agree that the blue color sporty leather seats which my dealer gave me complimentary looks fabulous.. Also, i will be regularly updating you guys on the engine and performance of my car..for any queries, please feel free to write to me on vireshloni@gmail.com. Fiesta rocks..!!

s
    sam
    Dec 5, 2011 1:09:35 PM

heyy viresh......hii...u r right buddy fiesta is a great car in its segment.....ever car....

v
      viresh
      Nov 30, 2011 6:45:02 PM

I drove Honda City..n ofcourse i agree that its an amazing car..but its old..too many honda citys on road...so i wanted something new..I had to make a choice between verna and fiesta...and if i compare just looks..i agree verna scores ...but i m not a person who will spend 11 lakhs on a car and have a driver to ride it..so i had to consider all the points..Regarding the interiors..it depends on personal choice..If i was 40 old, i might want a car which looks like verna and with its interiors...I was damn impressed with the interiors for the fact that its different...and any different thing comes under critisim at the beginning because ppl do not like change..they are all used to the same old City interiors which is same in verna...Anyways Fiesta doesnt look bad at all..so you have to adjust somethings to meet your overall requirement....What about the strong body of Fiesta..Have you seen any place where Verna boosts about its build up..So i had to consider that too..coz you never know when an accident can happen..Honda has its pros and cons..and whereas Quality is concerned..i give ford the best rating..coz handling of the car beats any sedan in its segment and all the top reviews from sports magazine agree to it.. But i am happy that atleast you guys are giving honest reviews..like comparing with Honda city n all..nice to see ppl helping each other.. Cheers

Ford Fiesta 2011-2013
        This car model has expired