Negligence in quality control of Ford Endevour

By for Ford Endeavour 2017-09-15 22:52:12.0
  • Appearance

I purchased Ford Endeavour Model 2.2 Titanium from Unique Motors Kolhapur on 24 August 2017. I was out of station so car was delivered to our home . When I arrived 27 August 2017 and took drive of vehicle, I observed that some Malfunction signal is appearing on cluster. I went to unique motor Kolhapur showroom and reported this problem, they tried to fix it but could not succeed and informed me to come in free time to clear it. Then again I visited on 12 September 2017 for this problem, this time they again scanned my car and could not fix problem. Later Service in charge informed me that you have to keep vehicle for 2-3 days and they will discuss with ford company and solve issue. I just argued them that this is brand new vehicle and it should be problem free . Service incharge said that this is new problem for us and for ford and it will take time to resolve. They give me their very old Ford Figo for temporary use , although I argued for at least endeavor as replacement vehicle, but they denied in rude language especially General manager of Unique Motors. Despite of my status in society I accepted this old Ford Figo. Even I explained this problem to owner of Unique Motors Kolhapur, but he just ignored matter and not receiving calls
Now I am frustrated that I have paid 3290500=00 for new 2.2 Endeavour and not getting my car as they are still investigating problem. Even today on 13 September 2017 incharge of service, said that still it is not resolved by ford and they will investigate more tomorrow.
I am really disappointed that, I shifted from Toyota to Ford first time and there is far much difference in Service of dealer and ford company car quality. Also attitude of dealer people is very disappointing.