Ford Endevour, the muscular mighty SUV

By for Ford Endeavour 2003-2007 from Goa 2011-12-17 16:42:24.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Stylish and good looking, spacious passenger room, comfortable.

Cons : Low mileage, high maintenance cost.

Look and Style  In the recent past I bought a new SUV named Ford Endeavour. I was looking for a good looking SUV and Ford India did not disappoint me. Looking from the front it appears very aggressive and dynamic. The muscular bonnet with aggressive front grille and large sporty head lamps add brownie points to its looks. Comfort As far as comfort is concerned it is a luxurious SUV which has ample space and offers great comfort to the occupants. The cabin is packed with lots of advanced luxurious features that offer awesome driving experience to me. Pickup Talking about the pick up the SUV offers an excellent acceleration. I can touch the 100 kmph speed mark in a very short span of time. The maximum speed I had achieved so far is around 150 kmph with out any vibration. Mileage The SUV delivers me the mileage of  9.2 kmpl in city driving conditions and around 13.1kmpl on the highway roads. Best Features The features I like most is the spacious and comfortable interiors. It is so comfortable and luxurious that it gives the feel of a luxury saloon. Apart from the interiors, its stylish and good looking exterior is so awe inspiring that it makes it stand apart from the other SUVs. Needs to improve The mileage of the SUV is so low that sometimes the car becomes heavy for my pocket. Further the maintenance cost of the SUV is also high as compared to others. Overall Experience Based on my overall experience I can say that the Ford Endeavour is the best choice for those who want a great looking, stylish and comfortable SUV. Though it’s too costly to maintain it but for those who love fun at any cost it is the best SUV.

• K KARTHIKEYAN |20 Dec,2011 05:06:53 PM

Breaking is poor compared to other SUVs and the Ford Endeavour that was launched initially. Breaks have to be improved and should match the engine power in order to bring the vehicle to a halt within a short distance, especially while driving beyond 100 kph.

• K Karthikeyan |20 Dec,2011 05:12:22 PM

Another disadvantage with the mighty Ford Endeavour is that the water splashes on to the windscreen, thereby blocking the road view. This happens when there is about 2 inches or more water on the road and at a speed of more than 50 kph. Neither Ford India nor their dealer is not ready to accept this problem and rectify the same.

• MHUSSAIN |20 Dec,2011 06:17:56 PM

Hi, Is it diesel version, what is the price and what are the colors available. Can we have delivery in Hyderabad , how long it will take after booking. What bank loan facilities you have and what is requisites from bank, what is the minimum initial amount required and can we have for 90 month installments. I am awaiting to your reply. Regards Eng.M.Hussain - country director ETISILAT AJWA.

• kadim ramesh babu |24 Dec,2011 11:50:04 AM

FORD ENDEVOUR THE MIGHTY MUSCULAR S U V WITH STUNNING LOOKS GRABBED MY ATTENTION , FORCING ME TO OWN A VEHICLE BEFORE 2012 MARCH. I AM LOOKING FOR MY FAVOURITE PURPLE COLOUR VEHICLE.