Ford Endeavour superb car

By for Ford Endeavour 2003-2007 from new delhi 2010-10-06 15:59:18.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Superb car, Stylish looks, excellent features, comfy, safety, specious,

Look and StyleI am looking for the new car, which is able to offer superb mileage and extremely well performance in the Indian streets. The new Ford Endeavour looks very charming and attractive.ComfortAfter the intensive search, I have found an superb car, Ford Endeavour. It is giving great mileage and wonderful performing. It is really much comfy and safty car in the SUV segment.PickupI hope that the new Endeavour will give great experiance of driving.MileageIt is also offering superb mileage in the Indian auto marketBest FeaturesThe Safety features of this car is the one of the best attributes which makes it more valuable and safety car.Needs to improveNothing, because everything is fine.Overall ExperienceIt is available with hefty price tag. I will plan to purchase the new Ford Endeavour for my small and smart family as soon as possible. One of my friend has used to old horse of Endeavour, he said that the off road driving experiance of this car is treamoundusly well. I have also found full detailed of this car, the power and torque with displacement of this car is more superb than the same range of SUV cars.

• Suresh |07 Oct,2010 06:52:06 PM

I have already bought the new Ford Endeavour 4x2 XLT, it is really superb car and extreme performing. I am so happy with the new Ford Endeavour.........!

• G.MSUNDARBABU |09 Feb,2011 03:56:40 PM

I have planned to buy a 4x4 by next 2 months of ford.

• RAJESH SETHI |03 Apr,2011 07:16:17 PM

HOW MUCH IS MILEAGE ON FORD ENDEAVOUR MANUAL 4X2. HOW IS MAINTENANCE COST IN FIRST 4-5 YEARS

• njknkjnkj |13 May,2011 03:20:26 PM