Beautifully and Stylish SUV in India

By for Ford Endeavour 2003-2007 from Jaipur 2011-05-23 10:21:48.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Huge,stylish looks and spacious interiors.

Cons : Poor mileage, High Maintenance cost.

Look and Style After checking many SUV's like Honda CRV I decided to acquire Fords SUV model Ford Endevour. The looks of the car are very different from all other SUVs. Its huge and sheer size turns the eye of the crowd who looks at it. The interior is very spacious and elegant providing a world class level of comfort. 6 cd changer is of fine quality with excellent speakers. Comfort In respect of comfort, Ford Endeavour is one of the best choice as its interior are very spacious and has a leathered upholstered seats and dual air conditioner Pickup The pick up of this SUV is not so good,  Its pick up can be compared with a Truck. Mileage The company claims a mileage of 10.2 Kmpl. But my Ford Endeavour gives me 9 Kmpl on the highways and 8 in the city. I complained about mileage to the dealers they told me that fuel efficiency decreases and get on the city roads. Best Features The best Ford Endevour features I see is its huge,sheer and stylish looking,6-CD changer music system,spacious interior which provides a world class comfort. It has that hold on ground and ease of driving that holds no vibrations. As compared to Tata Safari and Mahindra Scorpio, its gear box is quite good and relatively smooth. Ford Endevour price is quite less than other SUVs like Toyota Fortuner, Pajaro and Honda C-RV. Needs to improve The company needs to improve the cost of after sales service - both in terms of service network and cost of replacing spares. The mileage of the car is low company needs to take care of it. Overall Experience Its an absolute beast on and off road and also tremendous on road. I think its a car best valued for money. My recommendation for this car is positive.