Download Mobile AppGet On Road PriceFeedbackAsk a Question
Rating of Ford EcoSport

Poor quality

I want to bring this to your notice that I have purchased a FORD ECOSPORT 1.5 DEISEL TITANIUM MODEL on 28 February 2018. Vehicle number - UP32 JR3523. AFTER 4-5 days suddenly a snag developed in the vehicle. Display was showing as STEERING MALFUNCTION SERVICE REQUIRED and airbag, abs, and handbrake and other signs were blowing on the odometer screen. I brought the vehicle at your service station where they gave me several excuses and stated that your vehicle wiring might have been damaged by rats, which was not found after examination. And the problem was of loose wiring, which was resolved thereafter. Again today the same problem has arised. I want to know is this the quality of vehicle you are delivering. How can i rely on this vehicle. How can i take this vehicle on long route. The price you people are charging is not very less. What should i do now. I want clarification from you asap. Tomorrow again i will have to take this cheap quality vehicle at your service centre for no reasons except bad quality. People at service centres are cheaters and making there customers fool. I will post this review on all the portals related to vehicles. Rest you people take care.

S