So I was looking for an affordable SUV and had zeroed down on Ford EcoSport and Vitara Brezza. During the process i checked out Creta, Duster and Honda BRV as well.
Unfortunately the Brezza had a 6 month waiting period at that time and some specific colours had as much as a 9 month waiting period. So ultimately it boiled down to choosing a variant of the EcoSport (I didn't consider the i20 as I was sure of only an SUV).
The initial process was a bit lengthy considering the demand that the EcoSport commanded. Nevertheless I got mine within a few days of having booked it.
I went for the Petrol EcoBoost version (Trend+). The deciding factors here were:
1. I wasn't going to drive for long distance everyday
2. The EcoBoost was best suited for city driving considering that it had a high mileage
3. The features in EcoBoost was at par with that of Titanium including steering music controls, mileage indicator, climate control and day light LED lamps.
The initial mileage was very poor (around 8.5kmpl). But post the first servicing the mileage had started picking up.
Listing down a few pros and cons of the car
1. Stylish looks at an affordable price
2. Very spacious inside with enough boot space
3. Easy to handle; Great pickup
1. Very large turning radius
2. Poor mileage initially
3. Costly accessories
All in all it is the best affordable urban SUV you can ask for compared to the others in the league.
Though now there are many cars with same features and design still the...
Look and Style: The car looks superb. It looks much better than I had ...
When we were looking for a vehicle in 10-11 lakh price bracket last ye...
Hey, this is Udit Pandya once again reviewing a cross-over SUV for you...
Finally I got my hands on both the petrol and diesel varaints of Ford ...
It will help us serve you better content and best deals