Download Mobile AppGet On Road PriceFeedbackAsk a Question
Rating of Ford EcoSport

My first SUV

for 1.0 Ecoboost Trend Plus

So I was looking for an affordable SUV and had zeroed down on Ford EcoSport and Vitara Brezza. During the process i checked out Creta, Duster and Honda BRV as well.Unfortunately the Brezza had a 6 month waiting period at that time and some specific colours had as much as a 9 month waiting period. So ultimately it boiled down to choosing a variant of the EcoSport (I didn't consider the i20 as I was sure of only an SUV).The initial process was a bit lengthy considering the demand that the EcoSport commanded. Nevertheless I got mine within a few days of having booked it.I went for the Petrol EcoBoost version (Trend+). The deciding factors here were:1. I wasn't going to drive for long distance everyday2. The EcoBoost was best suited for city driving considering that it had a high mileage3. The features in EcoBoost was at par with that of Titanium including steering music controls, mileage indicator, climate control and day light LED lamps.The initial mileage was very poor (around 8.5kmpl). But post the first servicing the mileage had started picking up.Listing down a few pros and cons of the carPros1. Stylish looks at an affordable price2. Very spacious inside with enough boot space3. Easy to handle; Great pickupCons1. Very large turning radius2. Poor mileage initially3. Costly accessoriesAll in all it is the best affordable urban SUV you can ask for compared to the others in the league.

R