Ford EcoSport - Something You Would Fall In Love With.

• Appearance

The Ford Ecosport is not only an SUV or a compact SUV but, at the price it is being sold, it is everything that an owner can dream about. To be frank, I do not this car but my family does, and as I am the youngest in the family, I get to drive it. It won't take long to describe the best things in the car. We own an automatic variant which is very well priced and comes with tonnes of safety features. It has 6 airbags which are way more than any other manufacturer would give in this price. Also, the car gives me an enthusiast feel while changing gears from 4th to 2nd then from 3rd to 5th, depending on the road and traffic conditions. It makes me feel like an F1 star - to be precise like Niki Lauda as seen in the movie RUSH (2013).

In the real world, it becomes cumbersome to change gears again and again and hence an automatic transmission is the right choice. The inbuilt music system is compatible with all music device and sounds good. The boot space is more than enough and the seating is comfortable for five passengers. What else can one expect at this price from a car? None of the other car manufacturers have been able to compete with Ford EcoSport. Also, I forgot to mention the LED lights of front headlamps and the design of the alloys, which are simply awesome and give you the feel of looking at a luxury car. The ergonomic feature of the car has also been carefully designed while keeping in mind the anthropometric data of Indians. The car, without a doubt, has good ground clearance(200mm) for off-road driving. So, I would like to wind up by saying that 'cars may come and go, but there are only a few which leave an impression', and the EcoSport is one of them.

Comments Ford EcoSport