Ford EcoSport Performance Redefined!

By for Ford EcoSport from Kolkata 2013-06-28 16:53:52.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Ultimate performance, exceptional mileage, good looking

Cons : A little expensive price tag, more features should be added.

I had been waiting for the Ford EcoSport since a while. Now the  wait has finally ended with the arrival of the all-new Ford EcoSport. It's amazing looks caught my attention in the first impressions and its extreme engine specifications made me wait longer. I was one of those lucky persons who had an opportunity to have a test drive of the 1.0-litre EcoBoost engine. I thought that the performance would average but beyond all my expectations, the all new Ford EcoSport 1.0 Ecoboost went on to deliver superior performance by producing great power. This is truly one of the best SUVs you can purchase from the markets. Its revolutionary 1.0-litre Ecoboost engine is also capable of giving exceptional mileage like no other vehicle of its class. What really was impressive about the all-new Ford EcoSport is its extraordinary appearance. It has a revolutionary body design with eye-catching exteriors that would surely get turns the heads on the go. On the other hand, this SUV comes with some of the best in class features including advanced infotainment system, air conditioner, power steering, power windows, Eco Start/Stop button, keyless entry and much more. It was a wonderful experience having a test drive with the all-new Ford EcoSport. I have made my mind to place my money on this compact SUV, as it is the most featured and a high-performance SUV in its class. Interestingly, its Ecoboost engine is producing the power like a 1.6-litre engine while giving 20 percent more mileage. Although its price seems to be a little over the expectations, I am sure that the all-new Ford EcoSport will prove itself worthy. The company is also offering a two year/100,000 kilometers warranty with this premium SUV to all its customers which makes it a good deal.