Rating of Ford EcoSport

Ford EcoSport Fantastic Car But Pathetic Delivery

It all started when I was first saw the reviews of new EcoSport on the YouTube. The love at first sight factor came immediately and it?s now more than a month driving this car. I am the owner of the 2018 Diesel Trend Plus model. As it?s an SUV it gets a rugged and robust appeal. Since the purchase, I have been driving the vehicle in the city as well as on the highway, and I am quite satisfied with the supple ride and handling of the car. As the SUV segment is becoming more competitive these days, the vehicle has been priced very smartly. Considering its safety, comfort and service cost, Ford EcoSport is a good deal as compared to its competitor like Maruti Suzuki?s Vitara Brezza. The 2018 EcoSport embraces entirely new front fa&#xfffd;ade, the all-new EcoSport receives some comprehensive upgrades in terms of design while the silhouette seems to be similar to the outgoing model. It is more than a facelift however not a full on generation change. It gets new and fresh hexagonal radiator grille, large headlamps along with projector lens and LED DRLs, front bumper too gets reworked while the fog lamps look beefy. The new alloy wheels make the side profile quite appealing while the rear profile remains the same.<br /> There are welcome changes inside including a large 8-inch touchscreen infotainment in the top models that now supports Apple Car Play and Android Auto along with updated Ford?s Sync 3 system. The car is loaded with features up to the brim, it comes with automatic climate control, multi-functional steering wheel, rear parking camera, smart entry, push engine start/stop button and ambient lighting inside. Being a Ford car, the attention to safety was obvious. The car gets 6 airbags, and ABS comes as standard across the range. While, Ford?s Emergency Assistance system is on offer as well. Ford?s engines are always impressive so I decided to go for the Diesel Trend Plus that sources its power from 1.5L mill that can produce the output of 99bhp. I am not a big fan of automatic, so I stuck to the manual transmission. However, I booked the vehicle with Delhi Ford on January 15th and got the delivery on 10th March. Meanwhile, I visited the showroom couple of times for the update but in vain. The wait seems to be a painful experience, but I forgot everything when I put my hands on my new blue coloured baby. So the car has been an awesome purchase and I continue to be in love with my EcoSport.

R