Ford Ecosport- Ecoboost " Arabic Horse under the Hood"

By for Ford EcoSport 2016-11-19 13:16:47.0
  • Appearance

My search of compact SUV ended with my first tryst with Ecosport. Well I tested this vehicle in phases due to the fact that it comes in three Engines. Being environment sensitive , diesel was not in my dictionary so I just tested just to feel the difference. This was followed by 1.5L TiVCT engine and was found satisfactory and also thought of shortlisting it but my eagerness to try Ecoboost was still there. This was the most testing times since most of the dealers do not have the Ecoboost test drive vehicles but my thirst forced me to keep searching for it until and unless its quenched. And then one Sunday Morning I got a call from a dealer that they have the availability of Ecoboost Ecosport for a test drive. On the visit, I found it a new vehicle which they offered me to test drive. I still remember the first roar after I put on the ignition and started moving. "Oh Man" I say its a bit bulky but the moment It hit NH-8 I got the feeling that I am riding an Arabic Horse in a desert with ultimate smoothness.

I was cruising on the highway at 110 Kmph but it was an effortless drive. The audio mobile connect along with FM songs made that ride unforgettable.

I still remember Deep Purple Song played on 94.3 FM"Smoke on Water" made by goosebumps go wild.

I said to dad that we've got what we were looking for the past three months.

The only thing that It seems to a little clumsy in heavy traffic on lower gears but the thirst of power along with good suspension and subtle whistle during acceleration is melody to ears.

But being a bit expensive as compared to 1.5L still a good choice for auto-buffs if they are looking for pleasurable highway drives. At the moment , mine is giving 11.0 Kmpl in city driving on AC and On highway it has already touched 13.0Kmpl and its 7000 Kms in 10 months being a second vehicle.So guys , if you are looking for a decent petrol compact SUV with double digit mileage , it's the right choice baby.