Bought my Ecosport 2.5 years ago, still, the cars comfort level has not changed
1. The build quality is too good.
2. The Power of the engine really excites.
3. Service cost of the vehicle on an average comes around 3000-5000/-.
4. Mileage comes around 15-19 /Kmpl, Where City rides give you 15 and highways get around 18-19Kmpl.
5.The boot space is daam good, it can accommodate 3 big suitcases, it has 60: 40 rear seat folding, which is easy to extend your luggage space.
6. The reverse parking is fine, we don't need any cameras or display to watch the ground.
7. The tyre grip is good.
8. The leg room is much spacious than any other car, but rear seat can comfortably accommodate 2, packed for 3 people.
9. Perfect balance between ride quality and handling, it doesn't disappoint me in traffic congestion, steering feels a little light, also featured with dead pedal.
10. Driver seat has a high point of visibility and good commanding position of the road.
11. Finely tuned suspension suits Indian driving conditions.
12. Gear shifts also lacks smoothness although it runs very stable at high speed, brakes offers excellent stopping
I have been driving the Ecosport Titanium Plus 1.5 TDCI, MT from 2014....
I do not own one, but I rented it once through a rental car website fo...
I have purchased Ford Ecosport on July 2016 and drove 2600 kms till no...
It will help us serve you better content and best deals