Rating of Ford EcoSport

D
Dipti Shakrani
for 1.5 TDCi Trend
On: Dec 28, 2016 | 295 Views

This looks like another complaint of Eco sport clutch is too hard, but for me it's like 10 lakhs investment giving pain in the knee instead of pleasure in life.

I think i am using relispray everyday to come over my knee pain. I bought this car in 2016 , its running has been just 500 km up till now. When I called up the ford show room they said it's normal in the new car, after 1st servicing done , clutch will loosen up. I have no other choice then to wait and watch. however the kind of reviews i am reading it looks like this problem persist even after 1st servicing done after 2500 km.

This is for sure that it does not suit their stature that these kinds of complaints are coming from customer. If you buy a dress which turns out to be defective it's replaceable but not cars where you spend approx 10 lakhs. Also we tend to use these cars for at least 5 to 7 years or even more. I truly dont know what i will do if clutch doesn't loosen up. I have taken a loan on this car, this is really gonna hit my budget if i have to sell this car because of the pain and buy a 2nd hand car.

I have also decided to write an email to ford eco sport about this, and i think all those who are facing this problem should raise their voice after all we are customers and deserve to get quality product and a good after sale from ford.

Other EcoSport Reviews