Ecosport clutch too hard

for 1.5 TDCi Trend BSIV

This looks like another complaint of Eco sport clutch is too hard, but for me it's like 10 lakhs investment giving pain in the knee instead of pleasure in life. I think i am using relispray everyday to come over my knee pain. I bought this car in 2016 , its running has been just 500 km up till now. When I called up the ford show room they said it's normal in the new car, after 1st servicing done , clutch will loosen up. I have no other choice then to wait and watch. however the kind of reviews i am reading it looks like this problem persist even after 1st servicing done after 2500 km. This is for sure that it does not suit their stature that these kinds of complaints are coming from customer. If you buy a dress which turns out to be defective it's replaceable but not cars where you spend approx 10 lakhs. Also we tend to use these cars for at least 5 to 7 years or even more. I truly dont know what i will do if clutch doesn't loosen up. I have taken a loan on this car, this is really gonna hit my budget if i have to sell this car because of the pain and buy a 2nd hand car. I have also decided to write an email to ford eco sport about this, and i think all those who are facing this problem should raise their voice after all we are customers and deserve to get quality product and a good after sale from ford.

By dipti shakrani
On: Dec 28, 2016 | 296 Views

Write your Comment on Ford Ecosport

2 comments
R
ritesh ranjan
Jan 19, 2020 5:16:19 PM

Buy automatic version or don't buy. Knee replacement surgery isn't far away for Ford ecosport Manual buyers.

m
    m.v.krishnarao
    Mar 4, 2017 7:29:15 PM

I have been facing the same problem.I am going to replace with new clutch as advised by service manager with my money.my son refused to by eco sport for himself for the same reasio and looking for other brand.

Ford EcoSport User Reviews

• LATEST
      • VERIFIED
      • CRITICAL
      • Budget SUV.

I was looking for a budget car. Had shortlisted a few. Finally bought the Ecosport. Ford promises a good mileage and affordable service cost. And they do deliver on that ...Read More

By mansing
        On: Feb 12, 2020 | 2583 Views
      • Pleasurable Experience

The most pleasurable experience I ever had with a car. Totally value for money car. Been 6 years since I am driving this car.

By user
        On: Feb 11, 2020 | 68 Views
      • Best Ever Choice.

The perfect car used 80000 km with 0 costs only service cost and that is also cheaper than the other.

By prashant yadav
        On: Feb 08, 2020 | 54 Views
      • Best Car

Best car, I love to drive Ecosport. I love all its features.

By user
        On: Feb 19, 2020 | 25 Views
      • Good Car

The car is very good, with all the amazing features and performance.

By vedansh kumawat
        On: Feb 14, 2020 | 29 Views
      • Nice Car

I have purchased Ecosport in 2018 Trend plus variant. It is just like a lion when you accelerate it you can't imagine, I was going to Gorakhpur and it reaches 180 kmph ve...Read More

By aseem pandey
        On: Feb 19, 2020 | 209 Views
      • Best Car

Ecosport is the best car with good comfort, mileage, features, and performance are great. It has a good boot space. It's all variants are best.

By shivam semwal
        On: Feb 17, 2020 | 18 Views
      • Great Car

Ford Ecosport looks great, comfortable, with safety. It is full of features.

By vivid borok kalai debbarma
        On: Feb 17, 2020 | 36 Views