Don't buy Ecosport Automatic - mileage is 5.8

By for Ford EcoSport 2017-05-31 22:41:31.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Only a good looking car

Cons : Milage in city drive is 5.8 Have done a 100km mileage test with the service Center but it's all a farce as they drive 70% highway clear roads N 30% city drive N claim the mileage is 12km. Don't buy the car it has pathetic mileage

City drive mileage is 5.8. Company claims mileage to be 15. I did a mileage test also with SC Ford dealership from where I bought my car. They drove 70% highway N got a mileage of 12. Which is cheating the customer since the city drive doesn't even give half of that. Very poor service N performance. Please please don't buy this car.

• Gagan |15 Nov,2017 10:48:33 PM

I am planning to purchase it's Petrol AT model due to it's ground clearance and height. Are you sure it's giving 5.8 milage? I recently sell my new Honda City Petrol V 2017 after using 7 months. Car was fine but i was not comfortable with it's sitting, it's very low end car and my height is 5 feet 10 inch and i have back problem too, so entry and exit was not comfortable. If ford is not good then which SUV you would prefer for me?