I brought Ecosport April 15 .... completed 20 thousand Km till now.
1) very good ground clearance , give you a very comfortable driving experience
2) very stable car at high speed - even if you take this car to 120+ you wont feel any vibration inside
3) Mileage - compared to what i ahd expected milegae is good for the petrol variance almost 12 Km/ Litre atleast that what display shows ... More accurately i drive in delhi and it comes to rs 5.25 per km so it seems roughly accurate
4) interiors are good - enough space , back seat comfortable for three , enough boot space
5) Bluetooth voice command supports work fine so you can just say dial ABC and system dials the phone number for you . this is very handy feature
6) cost of maintenance - till now maintenance charges does not seem high they charge almost 3.5 K ( non free maintenance ) not sure about after 2 year charges - heard that its on the higher side
7) comfortable in traffic - you can easily drive this car at 2nd gear in traffic ... start at stop at 2nd gear ..engine never shuts down
8) Price - for entry level SUV it is priced at lower end of the segment
1) Pick up - this is one area where atleast petrol version sucks . if you are driving at highway and at any point your speed goes around 40 ....you will have change gear to speed up .... even in lower speed it will not accelerate at 3rd gear . i drive verna as well and there is a very sea of difference between them .
2) exterior - i feel exterior particularly front looks are no that good and can be made more appealing . but new versions are all coming with no exterior changes at all
Over all i find this to be a good car
I haven't gone out with a pen and paper, but even with my small so...
Ever since the entry of compact SUV's in Indian Market, the segmen...
Ford has subtly updated the EcoSport on the whole, but it is the front...
I purchased Mars Red Colour Ford Ecosport Titanium in August and drove...
I bought my EcoSport (1.5 Petrol MT) on 7th Aug 2015. Quite happy with...
It will help us serve you better content and best deals