Download Mobile AppGet On Road PriceFeedbackAsk a Question
Rating of Ford EcoSport

Best in class and value for money.

Apart from much talked about and well known features I am writing this review. 1 month of experience of ford ecosport facelift titanium plus diesel. Mostly drove in city traffic. Pros. 1. Good driving postion. Gives you a good commanding position. 2. Seat comfort is excellent. 3. Speed and volume limiting features of ford my key is excellent. 4. Car audio quality is excellent. 5. Lesser noice from outside in the cabin. 6. Convexity of side view mirror helps to fill blind spots. 7. Footwell lights are good. 8. Instument cluster is very informative and also help us to get best of our driving. My car gave average of 24 Km/l in 1000+ km ride which matched my calculations. 9. Tyre pressure monitoring is very helpful in maintaing right tyre pressure and also to check for any punctured tyre. Cons 1. Steering could have been lighter (like creta). 2. Puddle lamps should turn off during daytime or SOS. 3. Engine noise in cabin could have been lesser. 4. Rear door water bottles cannot be taken out while doors are closed. 5. Very little but noticable interior noice from dashboard. 5. Running tyre noice filters in cabin (may be because of new tyres?).

D