A car that any traveler can aspire for!!

By for Ford EcoSport 2016-11-22 01:15:45.0
  • Appearance

I do not own one, but I rented it once through a rental car website for a family trip in and around Pune.

My review is completely driven by the driving pleasure and comfort that I had for those five days. I can not deny the fact that this can be a car that anyone can dream to own with its competitive pricing and range of variant options in petrol as well as diesel.

With its 1.5 lt engine, its a powerful car with a great sense of connection with road making it a suitable car to drive on a mountainous terrain. I do not have a lot of experience with driving uphill, but the hill launch assist along with higher seating option that the car offered, I could easily drive through.

The interiors of the car are also very well crafted that we did not feel tension in the body even after sitting for long. The leg room for front as well as back seat is ample to seat people for long. The car could fit in 4 bags of luggage with four passengers seated in comfortably. With its Noise cancellation feature inside the car along with superb speakers, we could enjoy humming to the tune of our favorite songs throughout the journey.

In the rainy weather around Pune, the smart feature of its rain sensing feature was a blessing. It also offers good blowers for both front as well as rear glass along with the fog lamps making it easy to drive during fog.

Also, parking the car, which seems like a task for many, was super convenient with its rear parking sensors.

Concluding, I would mention that Ford Ecosport makes a great budget SUV with its smart and safe features a traveler would need.