worst experience with the dealer

for Ford Ecosport 2013-2015 1.5 DV5 MT Titanium

I booked my Ecosport on 19th june and the vehicle was launched on 26 june till now nobody called me from ford to tell what is the situation when i call the sales person he is most of the time bussy...and when he finds time to talk he has no answer and simply says it should come in next 15 to 20 days but not sure sir as it is in very high demand. now after price hike also i didnt receive any information, Now the salesman is saying if you pay the full amount i will be in a position to tell you anything about it... Huhhh then what for u took 50,000rs ?

r
rupesh k modi
On: Oct 05, 2013 | 5663 Views

Write your Comment on Ford Ecosport 2013-2015

8 comments
J
Jyothi
Jan 9, 2014 12:08:31 PM

I am from delhi booked the car with Harpreet Ford Prashant Vihar in July 2013 , Highly disappointed with the delivery, its been 7 mnths and the dealers do not have answers for thje delivery. More so received letter from Jogindar singh that will inform you about status only ba April 2014 end. horrible response from the showroom. We were asked to opt for the lower model, neither upper nor lower models are being delivered. FORD SYNONYM is FRAUD

K
    Kharsade AA
    Dec 22, 2013 10:06:42 AM

I booked my Ecosport on 2nd july 2013 and the vehicle was launched on 26 june till now nobody called me from ford to tell what is the situation when i call the sales person he is most of the time busy...and when he finds time to talk he has no answer and simply says it should come in next 15 to 20 days but not sure sir as it is in very high demand. Now after price hike also i didnt receive any information, Now the salesman is saying go for another upper model. Its surprising that, Ford has higher models to deliver but couldn?t deliver lower models. Ford is fraud.

S
      SIMIT SHETH
      Dec 20, 2013 1:09:27 PM

I BOOKED ON 18TH JUNE AND I GOT THE DELIVERY ON 10TH JULY FOR MY TITANUM DIESEL ECOSPORT

Users Also Viewed