My car stolen --- ford secuirty feature's reality

for Ford Ecosport 2013-2015 1.5 DV5 MT Titanium

The car is nice but the irony is no secuirty features proved good, i bought the Ford EcoSport- deisel Titanum in Jan, 14 and unfortunately got the car was stolen in June.14. The thief just took 10-15 min to open the gates and start the car, I fail to understand for what immobaliser is installed and how duplicate keys can be made. Ford is not ready to take any responsibility and is neither explanining any reason for the same. I request other ford owners to please take of your car and try to install gear lock... as FORD SECURITY SYSTEM IS JUST WAIST OF MONEY>>> After 6 months of waiting the car lasted for only 5 month. Ford is silent and not ready to help or explain. nor ready to give any help at insurance front. Members please guide me for future action.

By mohit
On: Jul 03, 2014 | 15497 Views

Write your Comment on Ford Ecosport 2013-2015

11 comments
s
shiva
Apr 26, 2015 1:37:36 PM

Ford is same like BMW because its looks and outstanding engine even good controls

a
arvind
Sep 24, 2015 7:58:14 AM

All international brands have some failed cars with them for loss account and they have a huge place to market it that's India, pls go for Indian cars like mahindra don't be fool ourself my dear frnds

a
arvind
Sep 24, 2015 8:04:28 AM

At my mahindra suv I found some dust are comming from my dashboard wile driving and within 7 hours of my comp they have changed the hole dashboard kit, that's our brands INDIANBRANDS

r
    rahul
    Mar 12, 2015 2:42:11 PM

You should complaint about it to ford india and demand for momey back and also u should pray to god to get your car back....... All the best , hope u get the car back.

r
      rai
      Jan 31, 2015 3:49:43 PM

Just had a test drive of eco sport. Shocking to learn that it even not having basic security feature of gear lock. Asked their executive if it can be fixed from outside, said he will revert back. Big words like engine immobilizer etc not works here they even not work in other part of the world. Just lost my new swift dezire in November, not willing to take any chance. BIG NAME SMALL WORK. I ll reconsider my decision if gear lock can not be fitted in eco sports.

Ford EcoSport 2013-2015
        This car model has expired