Ford EcoSport Performance Redefined!

By for Ford EcoSport 2013-2015 from Kolkata 2013-06-29 12:54:44.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Ultimate performance, exceptional mileage, good looking

Cons : A little expensive price tag, more features should be added.

I have been waiting for the Ford EcoSport compact SUV model since a quite a while till now. Now my wait is finally ended with the arrival of the all new Ford EcoSport. Its amazing looks caught my attention in the first impression and its extreme engine specifications made me to wait for so long. I was one of those lucky persons who had an opportunity to have a test drive. Yes! I have managed to get an opportunity to test drive the Ford EcoSport that is powered by a 1.0-litre EcoBoost engine. I thought that the performance would average but beyond all my expectations, the all new Ford EcoSport 1.0 Ecoboost went on to deliver superior performance by producing great power. This is truly one of the best SUVs you can purchase from the markets. Its revolutionary 1.0-litre Ecoboost engine is also capable of giving away exceptional mileage like no other vehicle of its class.What really impressive about the all new Ford EcoSport is its extraordinary appearance.   It has a revolutionary body design with eye-catching exteriors that would surely get turns the heads on the go. On the other hand, this SUV comes with some of the best in class features including advanced infotainment system, air conditioner, power steering, power windows, Eco Start/Stop button, key less entry and many more. It was a wonderful experience having a test drive with the all new Ford EcoSport. I have made my mind to place my money on this compact SUV, as it is the most featured and a high performance SUV in its class. Interestingly, its Ecoboost engine is producing a power like a 1.6-litre engine while producing 20 percent more mileage. Although, its price seems to be a little over the expectations, I am sure that the all new Ford EcoSport will prove itself worthy. The company is offering a 2 year/100,000 kilometers warranty with this premium SUV to all its customers.