Amazing car

• Appearance

Cons : driver seat height adjustment

Look and Style  I have booked a base model of Ecosports which is not having the driver seat height adjustment option. I want to know that is there any chance to buy adjustable seat from Ford or anywhere else. I do not want to pay 1 lac extra to buy upper version just for this feature. Comfort good Pickup good Mileage good Best Features   Needs to improve   Overall Experience

Comments Ford EcoSport 2013-2015
  • neha satija |03 Sep,2013 01:57:09 AM

please i want to gift to my friend

• vassili |04 Sep,2013 11:53:24 PM

even i want to be your friend

• Ford man |05 Sep,2013 06:23:16 AM

Ford is selling height adjustable pillows for base model... just go for it... it's cheap and comfortable...

• XIN |14 Sep,2013 01:19:20 PM

Hello,am a student , am doing a invistagate about car after sale,would you tell some details to me about the disadvantages and advantages of this car ? and what kind of cars do you like,example the size, the configuration, and appearance ?,wish to get your reply,Thank you !

• Prabhat Ranjan Srivastava |06 May,2015 01:31:13 PM

Taken delivery of Ford Eco boost on 26.04.2015 and so far driven a total distance of 250 Km. Car is still in initial running and its engine breaking period but it is giving me average of about 10 KM/l in bumper to bumper driving condition. I drive my car for going to office and coming back in evening. Hope milege will improve by 3-4 Kms once initial run period is over . Prior to this car i was driving Maruti RITZ. Let me tell u that both car are totally different in terms of delivery of torque at given RPM. Further gear ratios are also different. Therefore anybody who is shifting from some other car to this car will feel loss of pick up at lower RPM being a turbo car. This can be handled easily by shifting down gear. I have also experienced that its pick up is constant and keeps on increasing in gradual manner without giving much jerk untill 4000 rpm. Beyond this i have not tried being new car. U can latch on to 5th gear around 50 KM if u r driving alone. Therefore i will request all new buyer to first develop habit of driving this car before feeling anything bad about this vehicle. Further dealers of FORD should also give tips to the buyer as INDIA is experiencing for first time petrol turbo car. Overall nice car, feels very happy while driving and pretty satisfied with the performance of car. Hope milege will improve by 3-4 Kms after initial run period.

Ford EcoSport 2013-2015 review scorecard