Powerfull engine and great looks

By for Ford Classic 2012-09-17 16:48:18.0
  • Appearance

Look and Style: look not as good as City or vento but not as bad as desire or verito   Comfort: quiet a confortable car   Pickup solid pickup 1600 cc engine   Mileage 14-15 which is bad   Best Features: powerfull engine and good tachometers   Needs to improve average   Overall Experience: good

• Shreepad Pande |17 Oct,2012 04:28:34 PM

I got my ford classic in last month. its really a beautiful sedan in this range. a specious car with a good interioir and very well features. Actually there are all the features required in the sedan class of a car. Its really good & i am very satisfied from my decion to have it. Thanks to ford india for such a beautiful car

prabhjot singh |29 Oct,2012 01:05:33 PM

ford classic looks are on the best side and comfort level is even too gud built to last i have driven classic many times includind a long trip from jalandhar to mumbai 1700km on one side . the car has now done 81000 km. and their are no cabin noise no vibratins but but from engine side noting left car is now consumig 2lts of oil every 5000 km . when shown to ford workshop the adviced us total engine overhaul .and the estimate given was 35000 thousand .the mecanic told us that this is normal with ford fiesta[classic] their engine lasts only maximum 1,20,000km overall car is maintained well proper serviced regularly by ford .ford really have to do some thing with their engines.

• Reji |01 Dec,2012 02:58:00 PM

I am planning to buy a Ford Classic Duratec CLXI car. Although other options Swift Dezire and Toyota ETIOS, Wolks Vagon are still opened, I prefer to go for FORD Classic. How about the Engine maintenance and engine life of this car?

MPK |12 Dec,2012 12:28:48 PM

Reviews on this site do not mention exact model viz petrol / diesel, top end or lower ones hence it is confusing to conclude. For example this review is probably for a petrol version but it will be known to only people who already know it.... for others its a confusion....

• Srinivas Thatipelli |10 Feb,2013 08:32:38 PM

I am planning to buy Ford Fiesta Classic 1.4 Durtorq diesel sedan car. I heard that the ground clearance is the problem with this car. At the speed breaker, this car hits the speed breaker and makes sound. If we go to interior places where there are humps on the road and where the road is not good with ups & downs, this car hits the ground and makes noise. Please let me know whether this information is correct