Force One SUV a perfect epitome of rugged looks and robust preformance

By for Force One SUV from Jaipur 2011-10-31 11:43:29.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Low maintenance cost with 3 year warranty, low price

Cons : Lack of dealer network and service centers

Look and Style I bought the all new Force One in the first week of October. When I look at it from a distance it gives me an impression of a big car that is designed beautifully. The new Force One SUV is so eco friendly that one will not hear its sound unless it is very near. Comfort When I stepped inside the SUV, I felt as if I have entered in some mighty machine that is eager to take any challenge on any terrain. New Force One features a comfortable and cozy interior. Further audio controls are mounted on steering that makes easy to control the audio player. Pickup Force one is powerful enough to accelerate to 100 kmph in very few seconds and managed to cross the top speed of 150 kmph easily. Mileage Force One is a fuel efficient SUV that delivers me a mileage of 16 kmpl on the highway roads while in the city I get 13.5 Kmpl. Best Features The features that made me to buy this SUV are its sporty, elegant exteriors and comfortable interior. Apart from exterior and interior Force Motors offers a warranty of 3 years and upto 11 lakh Kms that will cut down the maintenance cost. Needs to improve Since its too early to figure out the drawback but the only factor that worries me is the availability of service and dealer centre. Since Force has no dealership in my city, therefore I will have to travel long for its regular service. Overall Experience Overall Force One is a nice option for those who want to experience the comfort of a sedan within a muscular SUV at very low cost as compared to other options available in the domestic market. I am very happy to have it.

• dr ram shinde |03 Nov,2011 01:43:03 AM

hi,what about the cost of service everytime and after how many kmsits recommended?

• kapoor garg |27 Dec,2011 10:48:30 PM

we want to enquire about the car

• s.k.sharma |28 Jan,2012 09:19:44 AM

It will be better if the Force Motors highlighted the ground clearance of this vehicle which is decidedly better than the XUV 500. In my opinion the ground clearance of the XUV 500 does not entitle it to be called a true SUV.

• a k panigrahy |09 Mar,2012 03:30:11 PM

it is too early to comment.

• Atul Bhargava |20 Jul,2012 08:57:41 PM

Hi Ansh. read your review. I am planning to buy one. Can i have your contact number so that my Dad can interact with you before we decide. We are also from Jaipur. Regards

• verghese |14 Jan,2013 08:53:01 PM

How can the vehicle be made available at Varanasi and will I get the service at Varanasi force showroom.