Linea is an intelligent, handsome and introvert guy without parents in india

By for Fiat Linea from faridabad 2010-12-19 20:41:23.0
  • Appearance

Look and Style fantastic Comfort seating comfort average Pickup o k Mileage good Best Features looks Needs to improve marketing techniques Overall Experience till40000 km and 1year & 9months fully satisfied

• ummer |20 Dec,2010 09:05:42 PM

i like it

• RUPAM |03 Feb,2011 12:50:00 AM

The Linea has some kind of personality that the others can not match, not to speak of their TJET model with 16 inch beatiful alloys and 205mm wide (compare City's 175mm wide and 15 inch diameter) tyres. With the launch of TJET variant, they have got a lot of appreciation from the real car lovers. I donot think anybody will reject this charming and intelligent car with the kind of personality and performance, once the customer has a test of it. Even if the customer rejects, he/she will not be in peace for a long time with other cars, especially when a linea is met on the road with the question in mind- why did not I buy it? or how can I buy it?. Fiat should give full attention and hire competent people to improve the service, which only has some complaints.

• vijay thute |29 Nov,2011 11:57:29 AM

I think Tata is a parent of Fiat Linea in India.

• roy |23 Feb,2012 09:37:22 AM

Linea is a good car.Only problem is its after sale service by Tata.Really it is an orphan in india.When we see the treatment of toyota dealer to a toyota customer,we really feel Fiat is an orphan in india. My Linea emotion(D) covered 32K Km and I am fully satisfied with the car's perfoemance.Only issue is Tata's service.