Rating of Fiat Linea

madhu
On: Apr 16, 2012 | 1865 Views

Version Reviewed: 2012 Dynamic 1.3

Purchased as: New

Familiarity : Have driven a few thousand kilometres.

Fuel Economy: 17 kmpl

Good : Style, smooth drive, my internal features.

Bad : Pickup should be more.

I purchased this car from Concorde motors Bangalore on March 27. They offered free insurance (28K) and an old price tag. I saved around 15K + 28K. Total I got it for Rs 10,50,000 in Tuscan wine colour.

Exterior: This car has most beautiful royal look in all affordable sedans. I prefer long cars.

Interior (Features, Space & Comfort): Very good interior with very good plastic quality. Chrome fittings on the dashboard give elegant look. AC is very efficient, Just cools in 2 mins even in hot sun. 3 rear AC vents are very useful for rear passengers. The sound system is decent with blue. One good feature I found is automatically the volume will increase at high speeds and reduces at low speeds. Found some vibration noise from speakers. Driver information system works very well. I tested the average fuel consumption, which is displayed in driver information with manual (full tank to full tank). Overall I got 17Km/l with full AC at 23-degree centigrade (Bangalore to Tirupati). Didn't get a chance to verify rain sensors and automatic headlamps.

Engine Performance, Fuel Economy and GearboxEngine:  Pickup is the area to be improved. I went till 120 kmph, the engine is very calm (comparing with ford fiesta classic and Innova).\

Ride Quality & Handling: Previously I drove the Innova, Verna, Fiesta, Dzire and the Manza. I feel this car has the most smooth drive among all. Even ground clearance is very good. \

Final Words: Everything is good.

Other Linea Reviews