Excellent premium sedan

By for Fiat Linea from Bangalore 2012-04-16 16:15:54.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Style, smooth drive, internal features

Cons : Pickup should be more

Version Reviewed : 2012 Dynamic 1.3 Purchased As : New Familiarity : Have driven a few thousands kilometres Fuel Economy : 17 kpl Good : Style, smooth drive, my internal features Bad : Pickup should be more. I purchased this car in Concorde motors Bangalore on March 27. They offered free insurance (28K) and old price tag which is before budget price. I saved around 15K + 28K. Total I got for 10,50,000. Color is Tuscan wine.Exterior This car has most beautiful royal look in affordable sedans. I prefer long cars (Although it is tough to drive ;) ).Interior (Features, Space & Comfort) Very good interior with very good plastic quality. Chrome fittings on dash board gives elegant look. Ac is very efficient, Just cools in 2 mins even in hot sun. 3 rear AC vents are very useful for rear passengers. Sound system is decent with blue and me. One good feature I found is automatically volume will increase in high speeds and reduces in low speeds.  Found some vibration noise form speakers. Driver information system works very well. I tested the average fuel consumption, which is displayed in driver information with manual (full tank to full tank). Overall I got 17Km/l with full AC at 23 degree centigrade (Bangalore to Tirupati). Didn't get a chance to verify rain sensors and automatic head lamps.Engine Performance, Fuel Economy and GearboxEngine pickup is the area to be improved. I went till 120 kmph, engine is very calm (comparing with ford fiesta classic and innova).Ride Quality & HandlingPreviously I drove innova, verna, fiesta, desire and manza.  I feel this car has the most smooth drive among all. Even ground clearance is very good (again I am comparing with fiesta). Final WordsEverything is good.

• chris |18 Apr,2012 02:54:08 AM