Don't go for European Brands, Prefer Japanese.

• Appearance

Fiat Linea variant Emotion(top) car was purchased from authorised show room and since very beginning it started givinging troubles .The matter had been being reported to authorised service stations but they were not giving proper attention to complaints and outright rejecting the complaints.

Sometimes, they have kept vehicle for very longtime, even two weeks and more, and returning the vehicle without any redressal of problem.By avoiding complaints from me,they have passed the warranty and extended warranty period and still the complaints are not redressed upto my satisfaction level.

This is to bring to notice that I had faced a lot of troubles with this car which has been appraised to customer care of FIAT many times. Responses and behaviour of FIAT team had been very embarssing and insulting and non -caring. We are repenting to purchase this car and we will certainly not recommend to any person to purchase any FIAT brand.Many times I had tried to to get contact level of appropriate responsible level from customer care, but they have always denied.

The matter should be brought to the highest level office of FIAT, so that he may know the reasons why FIAT business is not picking up in India even it is a big brand world over. The services offered r of very dismal level and customer unsatisfaction is prevalent.

The latest feedback of today is herewith for perusal when my car was given by service station ,after keeping my car for about seventeen days and still no redressal of problem thorouhly.

From the attitude and responses of FIAT ,it appears that Fiat simply tries to ensure that customer passee the warranty/extended warranty period,thereafter customer is forced to pay high sums for maintenance and repairs which has occured during warranty period itself.This is very sad and shame ful state of strategy appearing for the company of FIAT repute.

Submitting very painfully and disgusted .

Comments Fiat Linea