Mileage & Maintenance

for Active

I would like to purchase Fiat Linea Mulitjet car model. I went at Fiat Auto showroom, there were available all the variants of Fiat Linea. I am making a mind to purchase a Fiat Linea Multijet. Maybe, it will be comes around 10 to 12 lakh. I hope that it's makes a good advantage in the auto market. One of my friend, Alok has already been purchase this same model. I have talk to him about its Mileage and maintenance in the urban roads and he was saying that its overall performance is really a wonderful car in the sedan segment. I want to ask to auto specialist that it will give a good mileage in the both ways or make a low maintenance in the Indian auto market. I have already concerned about Honda City ZX model, It's also excellent car in luxurious sedan segment.

By viru
On: Apr 07, 2010 | 2103 Views

Write your Comment on Fiat Linea 2007-2013

A
amit akolkar
Jul 14, 2010 2:48:32 PM

My friend, why don't you make sure what you want to write before you write? The ratings that you have given to this car and the review that you have written are quite contradictory. And yes, do you have MS Word installed? That'll help you with spelling and grammatical mistakes.

Fiat Linea 2008 2011
    This car model has expired