Fiat Linea: My joy ride!!

By for Fiat Linea 2008-2011 from Gurgaon 2010-04-16 11:51:23.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Driving comfort, excellent suspension, spacious interiors

Cons : None till now

My best friend owns a Fiat Linea but as I love driving the car is mostly in my hands. On a recent trip to Chandigarh I was amazed at the performance of the car and am forced to write a review to share my experience. Linea offers great driving comfort with its foot rest for clutch, perfectly positioned and adjustable seats, elbow support for the driver, nicely placed controls, arm rest, adjustable headlights and other similar and well thought-off features. The car is extremely spacious with enough leg-room and comfort. The automatic climatic control system is very effective and makes the inside feel home-like. What's interesting is the AC blower for the rear-seat passengers, which makes the cooling very effective. While on the way I especially noticed the effective suspension as it absorbs all shocks while on the road. Even while on high speeds one would not feel any body rolls or vibrations. It actually flows like water on roads and especially on a highway drive you would love it. With perfect power delivery the engine is really silent. Normally, the clutch and gear functionality takes a lot of energy but Linea comes with a foot rest for clutch and the gear-shift is extremely smooth. I feel there is no need to mention that the exteriors are very elegant and perfectly done. If you are sitting in a Fiat Linea, you would surely have heads turning towards you, I can bet on that.

• John Antony |16 Apr,2010 02:36:26 PM

Looks like I have fallen in love already with the present range of FIAT cars in India. I wish them all the bests, as , personally I have always been a FIAT fan. I m waiting for a more powerful engine either for Punto or Linea to buy one.

• Tamanna |03 May,2010 08:57:23 AM

I do agree with ur views on Fiat cars. Class apart and absolute quality. I feel they know Indian users well and understand their psyche.

• vatsal shah |17 May,2010 02:27:39 PM

i love fiat linea wheels and it's breks are very powerful i love the black linea color it's very beautiful when i am drive this car i think i am in hevena

• bob |28 May,2010 07:21:33 AM

Is there an automatic version in the near future?

• Manpreet |07 Aug,2010 11:14:12 PM

Hi Everyone!! I took a test drive of Fiat Linea Diesel Emotion variant, though my dad does not like the pick up of the car but I personally like it really much. What can you expect in a 1248 cc of an engine.. moreover, the interiors are really nice, liked the car very much.