afiat Lines best among its breed

for Emotion Pack (Diesel)

I PURCHASED THE CAR ON 6TH NOVEMBER 2009 FROM WASAN MOTORS AFTER CHECKING MANY SEDANS. THE REPRESENTATIVE WAS VERY COURTEOUS AND GAVE ME ALL THE INFORMATION AND ALSO ACCOMPANIED ME DURING THE TEST DRIVE. THE VEHICLE IS PERFORMING AS EXPECTED AND I TRAVEL 0N THE VEHICLE FOR 90 KM PER DAY. THE FUEL EFFICIENCY WAS 15.7 TO 15.2 KM PER LITER OF DIESEL IN CITY WITH AC ON AND I HAVE YET TO CHECK IT ON A HIGHWAY. BRAKING IS PERFECT AND PULLING IS QUITE GOOD. HEAD LAMPS WERE FOUND TO BE SUPERB AND SEATING IS QUITE GOOD. I AM OF THE FIRM OPINION IS THAT FIAT PROVED ITSELF ONCE AGAIN THAT IT IS MASTER OF CARS.

By k lrao
On: Jan 06, 2010 | 1744 Views

Write your Comment on Fiat Linea 2007-2013

4 comments
L
laxman rao
Jul 9, 2010 12:09:32 PM

Please do not worry about the AC. It is excellent and on the highway ( Mumbai-Pune-Mumbai express highway at 120 to 140 KMPH) it gave me 19.5 per litre.

M
    mahesh
    Jul 8, 2010 7:51:12 PM

I have heard a lot of criticism about the a/c. Since you are driving it with the a/c on, how was your experience? I am planning to buy a diesel Linea. have you checked the average on the highway also? Please share it with me too. Thanks in advance

r
      riaz
      Apr 2, 2010 2:16:59 PM

Hi, please dont worry for the servie factor and reach. TATA are sensitive enought on the matter and my experience till now (5 months) is good.. the first service experience was great with enough follow up and experience ratings to take care of any negetive experience of the customer.. Recommend against all cars available in the market even honda city...