I bought Fiat Punto Evo Emotion 1.3 Model. Really I feel very happy for Driving this car.
We have Good Confidence on drive. I have tested Speed more than 185 Kmph I feel very comfortable and confidence on driving time. You feel the good comfortable on travelling. My kids also very much like this car.
1) Good Body Build and Safety Car.
2) Good Driving Comfort Car
3) Worth Millage on city and High ways
4) Good Ground Clearance
5) Low Engine Noise on Diesel car
6) Good Leg space and Boot space
7) This Car segment very reasonable Price on market
8) Car taken time they are given reverse Parking Camera for Complementary
9) High quality chrome on the exterior
10) The interiors have been revamped and induced an airy feeling in the cabin.
Ambient lighting is a segment first
11) All the positives of the earlier Punto are very much present in the facelift. 12) Excellent build quality, the ride quality and handling, steering feedback,
superb braking ability to name a few.
13) Placement of the Aux and USB port, it's no longer a trouble to use
14) Good for Now gets rear AC Vents.
1) No Reliable service Network.
2) Dealers Put Extra Cost on service and Parts So Customers Points of view
they are thinking this car Maintenance cost is High.
3) 15000 service interval is customer Eye Wash we need to go service 11000 to 12000 interval other wise you feel the difference on riding time.
4) Customer service was really Worst.
5) Every 5000 KM Once need to check Wheel alignment and balancing
6) Turning Radios Little bit high
7) The rear wiper and defogger is no longer available in the mid variant. A
glaring omission from the mid variant.
8) Increased weight on the facelift across variants
I own a Fiat Punto Evo Sportz (90HP) version, its a fantastic car with...
Dear All, Am writing this after completing 20000 KM on my Punto. My...
Nice and heavy car. Feels like a tank. Good pick up. Nice driving dyna...
Rs7.0 Lakh *
It will help us serve you better content and best deals