Rating of Fiat Grande Punto

Fantastic car

J
Jayakrishna
On: Aug 19, 2016 | 488 Views

I own a Fiat Punto Evo Sportz (90HP) version, its a fantastic car with terrible performance.

# I really loved the all black interiors which gives premium look to the car.

# Clutch performance is also improved alot compared to its previous models.

# Coming to the handling and riding, some people say its tough to maintain in city traffic, but its really smooth to handle to city bumper to bumper traffic.

# Engine performance is quite awesome. Fiat being the manufactures of engines, made a fantastic job building the punto's engine with 93hp power. It awesome driving on highways with top punch from the engine and huge power blow....car lovers must experience it.

# Fuel economy, as its a new car and i love performance rather than economy, so i wont bother much about this. But its giving decent economy of 15kmph in city. Fiat guys told that this increase after first servicing.

# Car service intervals are also relaxing compared to other competitors, it comes with 15K kms interval for each servicing.

# Car is loaded with all the features which are available in sedan class like mobile connectivity, automatic climate control, powerful music system , auto lock doors and all. Only thing missing is leather seats which we need to add after purchase.

# Boot space is also too enough for a family of 5 people and sufficient to plan a trip for around 10 days. Leg room is also good. Fiat provides rear ac vent which pampers passengers in rear seat as well.

# Coming to safety features, my punto sportz comes with ABS, EBFD and two air bags. Anyway fiat is meant for building tank like cars. Thanks to the build quality which makes me to feel secure on highways.

# Tyres offered for me are 16 inch alloy wheels with 195mm width apollo tyres which are terribly awesome. Love riding them as they provide great grip all the way.

# Service people are also really friendly, they took all the paper work and had multiple test drives till i get satisfied :D

# Most important thing is the rear view of the car which is almost changed compared to previous version. It got sportive tail lamps and fog light and rear parking light placed in nice way and chrome connecting them. Even the front view is also changed alot which gives much refreshing look to the car. The logo is now moved to top from the grill and water ejector placed very nice.