can anyone tell me the on road price of emotion 1.3 in chennai fo...

Hi am planning to buybthe punto emotion 1.3 ... can anyone tell me the on road price of emotion 1.3 in chennai for 2013 model. As Per Online Calc. And Showroom Price It Comes Around 8.3 Lakhs but One Of My Friend Said tht he Bought The Same Car For 7.5lakhs  A Year Back 2012.. My Doubt Is tht Will There Be Tht Much Drastic Diff. In Amount with In A Year For The Same Model car??? Plz Can Any One Clear My Doubt.... -shreejith

By asdf
On: May 17, 2013 | 3452 Views

Write your Comment on Fiat Grande Punto

7 comments
R
rajith
Feb 19, 2015 12:30:51 PM

Punto Evo..A very nice car . I own this car and I love it very much. It is a car with a different stylish look with nice chrome touchings and LED lights at the back. If you sit inside/drive the car you can feel the safe nature of the car ,which I didn't get it from my previously owned cars. Safety features of this cars are excellent including passenger airbag deactivation facilities which you can find it in Volvo cars.(It is required when your kid is sitting in the co-passenger front seat/or when no passenger is sitting in the front seat.) The stability and road grip is excellent which you can feel when you are taking any sharp curves. There are some minor negatives - turbo lags upto 1800 rpm the pick up of the vehicle will be less compared to the other cars.It may be due to excess weight of the car /gear ratios adopted by Fiat.But when u used to the vehicle you dont feel it much. It is an excellent cars for highways and those people who really loves in crusing.

N
    nandkumar jagdale
    Feb 8, 2015 4:21:37 PM

NEW PUNTO EVO 1.3 MULTIJET DRIVE EXPERIENCE LIKE TANK , NEW AGGRESSIVE LOOK , BETTER FRONT & REA SPACE , BOOT SPACE 280 LIT QUALITY OF PLASTIC USE INSIDE, ARI 18 KM QUITE GOOD BECAUSE HEAVY BODY FOR SAFATY & OTHER FEARTURES AS COMPARE TO SWIFT ,VERY WELL DRIVING ON CURVED, ROUGH ROADS SUSPENSION GOOD THAN SWIFT & I 20. DO SOMTHING ABT: I THINK CHROME FINISHING APPEARS LIKE POLISH ON PLASTIC BOTH FRONT AND REAR , DOORS DOESNT FEEL SOFTNESS LIKE I 20, GEAR BOX QUITE NOTCHY, & SOFTNESS OF CLUTH. OVERALL I GIVE 4.5 RATING TO PUNTO EVO.

m
      mangesh jadhav
      Jul 23, 2013 12:57:35 AM

Hi i wantvto seLl punto petrol emotion 2nd owner 20k. Km price 2.5l no 9870328439