Head turner & a joy Rider- Fiat Grande Punto

for 1.3 Emotion (Diesel)

When I was taking the test drives of Chevrolet Beat, Maruti Ritz and Fiat Grande Punto, one thing that simply struck me about Grande Punto was the noiseless and absolutely smooth drive it offered me. Believe that feel was unbeatable. When I was getting a brief about the car and its features from the company's executive at the showroom, certain safety features just attracted me beyond normalcy, For eg; Fire resistant engine and the additional support provided for the engine. Many features like tilt steering, all power windows made the drive very comfortable and pleasurable. The mileage promised after few servicing(s) is 15-16 kmpl, and I hope that proves true when on road. The quite environment in the cabin is a feature that found every one owing a Punto complimenting on. I guess, it is even better than Linea. I found the suspension of the car very good and because of this I think that me highway drives are going to be fun. The boot space that this car offers is pretty good, even better than many luxurious cars in India. I own a Zen, and wish to book a Punto soon. After a detailed study and analysis, I found the car very nice and worth buy. Thus, I wanted to write this review to let everyone know about my experience with the car.

By anoop sinha
On: Jun 21, 2010 | 2556 Views

Write your Comment on Fiat Grande Punto 2009-2013

3 comments
A
anjan nandi
Dec 23, 2010 12:52:33 AM

today i take a est drive of FP 1.2 EP. It's really gr8. I just feel the power(less then ritz but good) and comfort every moment. AC is not super but better for our area (35deg is highest temp in summer). Dec offer (40k discount) is a good reason to buy it. I'm bit confused about the service and parts price, also have confusion about millage. So can anybody guide me to purchase the best within ritz, punto and fabia. Basically i need style and safety along with low maintenance.

v
    vaibhav
    Dec 22, 2010 11:17:39 AM

Great review...I hope that you would have bought the Punto till now. (Dec 2010). Any comments after you've completed some kms?

T