great italian beauty with no comparison

for Active (Diesel)

Look and Style superb and no comparison Comfort ultimate comfort and better then any other car in segment Pickup bit low as compared to swift Mileage 14 in city and 21 in highway and ac on condition Best Features  its ultimate comfort, looks and increased ground clearence best in world in this segment  Needs to improve need to detach itself with tata Overall Experience great in my 15000 km drive in mere 6 months. asheesh@ 9792698532

By asheesh khare
On: Mar 06, 2012 | 1916 Views

Write your Comment on Fiat Grande Punto 2009-2013

6 comments
t
taj
Jun 7, 2012 5:10:37 PM

Please mention Punto dec 2011 model emotion has blue and me technology and 185 mm ground clearance..

a
    asheesh khare
    Apr 8, 2012 7:37:36 PM

now ground clearence of my car is 185 which is one of the best in world for this segment and its stiff also so thr is no chance for any obstacle to touch my car even if i m driving with 5 people inside. really its amazing car as i have covered 17000 km without any issue. its first summer experience for me to test ac of my car but till now its good and performing excellent.

a
      asheesh khare
      Mar 22, 2012 8:59:52 PM

good news: i got ground clearence kit from fiat and going to install by monday. now my cg will be 185 asheesh.9792698532