Fiat Punto points the right deal in me.

for 1.3 Emotion Pack (Diesel)

When I though of buying my first car my people suggested me to go for Swift, Polo, i20 but when I took the test drive of Punto. I knew this will be my first car. The best is I didnt have to wait in ques as they are still waiting for there turn to ride there new car.Look and StyleThe car is very stylish, sturdy body, sharp features...easily recognizable in the crowd. It suits my personality. Punto's wipers are strong with headlights being the perfect hawk eye for the car.ComfortPower window, power steering, easy reach of the instruments while driving, eye catching dashboard and trust me I can go on and on. When sitting inside it gives that comfy feel, well complimented with the fine plastic and upholstery used.PickupThe car pickup is quite good. When driving the car within city roads also with ac on it is good and I should say its a highway ride leader.MileagePunto offers great mileage of above 16 kpl in city roads and more than 20 kpl on highways. Well what i want a great holiday car and also an office car.Best FeaturesComfortable seats, smooth shifts, easy control on audio as the buttons are mounted on the steering wheel. The car is quite spacious.Needs to improveFor me this car is Perfecto!Overall ExperienceBeing my first car I have emotional attachment with it. The car has been great with best of riding quality, mileage and looks. It is numero uno for me!!!

By aruditi kaushik
On: Mar 14, 2011 | 6588 Views

Write your Comment on Fiat Grande Punto 2009-2013

28 comments
a
ajay kilam
Feb 3, 2012 2:09:32 AM

Please suggest the particular model of punto for domestic use as around 100-200km /month to be driven AjAy

s
    sanjay
    Oct 27, 2011 3:17:09 PM

I have booked a Punto 1.2 petrol Emotion. Any review on this?

a