FIAT is thing of past (in India)

for Active

I am writhing this review without any biased feeling.Fiat need a overall change in terms of manufacturing car relevant to local conditions and after sale service in India.listing down the major problem faced below: 1.Brake problem 2.Mileage Unpredictable 3.Frame holding engine broke down while running 4.Front mirror defective 5.Service is non existance via Fiat dealers or any others, I have list of endless mail written to Fiat to show the grievance i have faced during last three years. Please dont buy Fiat, unless they give lifetime warranty without any terms and conditions.

By abhishek dobhal
On: Dec 13, 2013 | 2852 Views

Write your Comment on Fiat Grande Punto 2009-2013

3 comments
s
shrikant
May 13, 2014 2:04:03 AM

I'm agree withMr.Srinivasan. using this car from past 4 yrs performance is same till today. Always get 17/19 in city and on highway 20/23kmpl with full of load. Stability is very good. I always get good service from my delear, no any complaint regarding spare parts. Maruti use the same engine for swift and desire. Average servicing cost is rs. 6000/7000 for 15000km. My opinion is this car is a perfect family car.

S
    srinivasan
    Mar 12, 2014 1:04:57 AM

I dont agree with the above review or the comments. Have been driving the car for 3 years and 6 months and this is THE CAR if you need stability and good mileage. Always gets 15 KMPL (min) in city. On Highways gets about 20 to 22 KMPL, depends on driving speed. Had loaded 5 people with some heavy luggage in back and still the vehicle is the best. Really doubt a Maruti or Hyundai could do all of it. Many of my friends has Maruti and Hyundai, but they always complain that the car cannot handle well with 5 people and highway stability, it is not better written for Maruti and Hyundai. Instead of some fake reviews like this, people should value a product on merits.

k
      kranti
      Jan 29, 2014 1:23:42 AM

This review is being an honest one after 2 months of my new fiat Punto emotion purchase: Pros:. Engine Cons: worst service ever(I had purchased my car in hyderabad) Blue and me bluetooth software doesn't work ever for making phone calls Fuel odometer is faulty one. Swings like pendulum clock Plastics on dashboard were replaced while purchasing my car (didn't notice that during purchase) Worst of all, all the feedbacks we post on FIAT INDIA on Facebook and fiatindia.com will be deleted immediately. So the real buyers don't get to see the actual reviews from real owners. I would never recommend my friends to buy a fiat car ever

A
      abhishek dobhal
      May 13, 2014 3:24:27 PM

Do not wait for Fiat to improve,if got any chance try to trade out your car ,do without a second thought.I still can show you my latest complaint pending with Fiat for almost 3 months,no followup no resolution. Say no to Fiat Punto activ .......Regretting my purchase since 2011