Fiat is a good car can be better with better service facility

for 1.3 Emotion Pack (Diesel)

Look and Style - I like the lines. Very Very stylish Comfort - Comfortable but the problem is its turning radius. Huge. Difficult in City. Pickup - Excellent. Mileage - The guys promised 15kmph but mine gives only 12 kmph. Best Features - Feels like a big. Needs to improve - Service. Very very bad. The Car is very good and the only negative point is its service network. Overall Experience - Good

By s suresh singh
On: Mar 16, 2011 | 3007 Views

Write your Comment on Fiat Grande Punto 2009-2013

3 comments
v
vipulthakur
Oct 18, 2011 8:52:06 PM

thanks i am going to own it shortly

b
    balakrishna
    Jun 2, 2011 10:38:59 AM

well said. once i drive u fall in love with its response. why indian only think service network when u dont have to knock it frequenly like maruti cars. i booked the vehicle in lexus motors, kolkata though my friends asked me to give a second thought doubting its resale value. dont worry enjoy its performance and road grip .

N
      nikhil
      Apr 13, 2011 8:45:28 AM

Hey Guys, I am a proud owner of Punto Emotion Wine color Diesel. You own it and you love it. I am happy with my Punto crossing 25000 Kms. The best thing is service interval of 15000 kms, you will forget to go to service centers and petrol pumps. Very good after sales service FIAT announces free checkup camps also thrice in a year and you will get a call from the service center when you will visit. Also I was given a wonderful black Tshirt with FIAT marked on it. I am loving it!!!!