Fiat Grande Punto Active

By for Fiat Grande Punto 2009-2013 from Bengaluru 2011-01-04 10:52:50.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Very Very Good Looks, Driving and seating very comfrtable,Its got the power,very spacious

Cons : seat cover black

Look and Style Simply Gorgeous, the best looking car in India, feel like being in a Ferrai Comfort awesome and spacious Pickup got th epower Mileage should have been better

• jaising shinde |04 Jan,2011 12:02:05 PM

what a car punto is!!!!!!best in its segment.no polo ,no swift desire,no i20, only punto!!!!!

priyangshu |06 Feb,2011 12:17:20 AM

punto 90 bhp , i20 is diesel is an amazing car in its class.swift also already proven great car along with punto 75 bhp and polo though all in not in same segments. In their segments all these four are best cars with some pros and cons. But maruti and hyundai has better A.S.S Also a good network of service stations.

Srivatsa |18 Apr,2011 12:15:21 PM

i20 doe snot look good, in fcat it is old , already i30 and i40 present in international market

Devinder |02 Mar,2011 09:10:54 PM

after driving the first 1000 km. iwill just say that the hatchback is great vfm excellent drive very good feel on the driver seat , firmly gripped in the driver seat. i owned a palio diesel 1.9 d the car was destroyed by vivek automobiles. today they cannot sell a new car i htink they should not be allowed to even service the cars dealers like them have given a bad repo to such good cars.

srivatsa |18 Apr,2011 11:48:06 AM

Ok after 4 months i bought, I took the car to Mysore and while keeing the speed at constant 65kms , I got 20 kms per litre running on petrol, I am HAPPY

• jaising |04 Jan,2011 12:11:06 PM

fiat diesel engine is no 1 in the world!! very powerful!!very high pick up!! no knocking of engine!!classic driving pleasure!!looks like a bullet!!best in its segment!!punto is great!!

• Srivatsa |05 Jan,2011 09:10:05 AM

I had given 5 stars out of 5 starts for all ponts, instead it is showing 3 starts out of 5 stars , some thing wrong with software

• Aveo |07 Jan,2011 02:58:08 PM

About mileage part : Mileage should have been better Reply is , what you expect from 1120 KG vehicle.. disel is giving 20-21 KMPL on highway and pertrol variant is giving 15-16 KMPL on highway.. In city , disel is giving 14-15 KMPL and Petrol is ginving 10-11.5 KMPL. As compare to other car it is more heavier i.e about 130 kg. Best car in its segment !!

asheesh khare |28 Jul,2011 11:00:28 PM

definately its great value for money no comparison with any car of the segment

• Brijesh Panicker |07 Jan,2011 05:52:56 PM

Dear All, Plannin to buy Grande punto. But how about the after sales service. I heard TATA is doing the car service, Can we trust TATA on this? Please advice.

Srivatsa |07 Jan,2011 07:02:17 PM

I had no problem at all

priyangshu |06 Feb,2011 12:11:44 AM

Thats A.S.S with tata is the biggest problem. First check with some owners you meet personally and ask them what they are getting.

EDWIN |20 Feb,2011 03:20:59 PM

pls don worry...ASS is very good and have improved a lot...buy the car and u will feel the best on the roas as people turn their heads to see the car. i have 1.2 petrol and i lov it

• Nikhil |29 Jan,2011 03:04:25 PM

I am not denying with mileage of SWIFT as it also has FIAT diesel Engine. But do SWIFT VDI has all the features I mentioned in Punto Emotion. Also I am not saying that Swift is a bad car I am just saying that my experience with PUNTO is great and I am happy with it since 8 months and driven 18000 Kms. 1. Huge boot space 2. Electronic controlled side mirrors 3. It has 2 trip meters 4. Both trip meters shows Average mileage, Avg. Speed, Instantaneous mileage and trip duration 5. It will display lot of details on the console like: How many kms. you can go with the remaining diesel, Temp, Date, Stereo info, Service reminder 6. It will also display in written Front Right Door Open, if any door including boot is open 7. The folding key has in built center locking. 8. Auto down in all four power window and auto up in driving side. 9. Nice blaupunkt music system with a feature like volume increase & decrease with speed. 10. Driving seat height adjustment. 11. Stearing height adjustment. 12. Rear Wiper with Defogger. 12. Double glove box. 13. Service at 15000 Kms with approx cost of 4500/-. I got my Punto Emotion Diesel on road for 602000/-. I was also confused between Swift VDI(585000), Punto Emotion, Polo but looking at all the features offered in this price range I decided to go with Punto and I do not regret my decision. I gave 15000/- extra for Punto then Swift but I got my car with in 7 days not 4 months waiting time. Also just for info FIAT is parent company of Ferrari. :)

• Girinagg |18 Apr,2011 12:34:12 AM

Ya well its nice i am also buying this fiat punto emotion pack 75hp, fortunately its coming by this month end. Really its a wonder car in its segment