Excellent Car

• Appearance

Pros : Punto Rocks

Cons : Best in Class

Excellent car in Hatchback segment, If you purchase something else than Punto in this hatchback segment I m sure one day you will cry.  I am suing since 2 years and not found a single issue, service every 12 months it requires and it is fine.  In terms of vehicle weight it is much heavier than New Swift and other hatch backs. Imagine how secure you are ? Most important is comfort , Oh my god its amazing ride quality is BEST and can beat some of the SEDAN class vehicles too... Im in love with my Cute Punto it looks cute and everytime you go for ride u always feel it and it gives u fresh look and impression...always...u never get bored of it.... Thanks FIAT for manufacturing such a Study and heavy weight vehicle in hatchback segment.

Comments Fiat Grande Punto 2009-2013
  • asheesh khare |26 Jan,2012 08:13:41 AM

great car with worse management. must kick out to the management responsible for sales and service of this great car.

• vino |26 Jan,2012 10:34:47 PM

Weight is inversly proportional to fuel efficiency.. More the weight, less will be the fuel efficiency

Vishruth |27 Jan,2012 07:21:24 AM

I'm getting 20kms in city and 24 on highway...I think it's enough....... I'm a married guy and having kids too......I'm wanted to keep myself secure and safe while driving. That's the reason I always look for 5 star in safety......

Dinesh Gosain |31 Jan,2013 11:41:18 AM

You are right Vishruth, even mine is giving 19 kmph in highway (with AC) and 16 kmph in city in Delhi

• asheesh khare |29 Jan,2012 08:44:36 PM

mr aman 09041038945 is looking after sercvice part of uttar pradesh from fiat india. worse management from great car makers

sudharsan P G |26 Oct,2012 12:53:14 PM

I am wondering how you are getting 20KMPL mileage in city? is this petrol or diesel ?

Fiat Grande Punto 2009-2013 review scorecard