Buying Fiat Punto Active Diesel is really a worth.

for Active (Diesel)

Look and Style I personally like the back of this hatchback, it is itself best in all. It is very long, give feeling of seden. Comfort Cabin at front is really very specious. even boot space is very good. Pickup In 3rd gear you can feel really very powerful and pride on this car performance. Mileage In city - 15km/ltr if traffic is ok ok but it traffic is much then it will give you 11 or 12km/ltr Best Features I like Riding control at high speed, its suspension and its TRIP button is really very good. Needs to improve Mileage, Plastic Quality inside the car. Overall Experience It feels you pride to be a owner of car which is rocking in Europe, which is unique in itself.

By jaipal
On: Sep 27, 2011 | 5190 Views

Write your Comment on Fiat Grande Punto 2009-2013

12 comments
a
aditya
Mar 10, 2013 3:14:37 PM

can you tell me which car is better i20 or fiat punto or maruti swift is the best .

B
    bilal ahmad
    Jan 17, 2013 11:51:57 AM

I love this car. I don't know whether i'll be in love with any other car or not....Simply to fall in love with...!Love you my beast.

N
      nik
      Jun 15, 2012 4:52:49 PM

Guys, I am a proud owner of Punto Emotion Diesel. Completed 45000 Kms successfully with no issues with anything till now. :):)