Amazing Car

By for Fiat Grande Punto 2009-2013 2014-03-05 11:18:06.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Style, mileage

Hi All, I purchased my grand Punto just 4 month before, and would like to share how is it. I have driven it 2500 km till now and the maximum mileage that I could get goes around 25 km/l in total 200 km.  And if I'm to state an overall mileage including city as well as highway, the mileage figure would go around 21 km/l. Look and Style: Best in Class looks and style of the car. Comfort: I'm amazed with the comfort level in Punto. Pickup: good. Mileage: the car delivers a satisfactory mileage. Best Features: mileage of the car impressed me. Needs to improve:  nothign in specific. Overall Experience. good.

• RAJ KUMAR |25 Mar,2014 03:27:43 PM

I have also fiat punto active, but its mileage is under 20km/per ltr.

• Madhu.M.S |20 Apr,2014 08:57:22 AM

I purchased my Punto just one month before and clocked 2500km. I am getting an average mileage of 18.5Km. Those who need safety,stability and reliability can go this car, otherwise go for the Swift ,i20 or Toyota Etios. Punto totally changed my driving experience,especially on curves.GOOD STEERING FEEL THAN THE SWIFT,ETIOS AND I20. This car is build for giving protection to the beloved ones with strong body and not with an egg shells like others.(Etios,swift etc)

• J Prathaban |08 May,2014 01:00:49 PM

I am also thinking of buying punto. Your reviews has really healped me

• mandeep khatak |27 May,2014 07:54:23 PM

Thanks for the reviews dear friends .