Exquisite

By for Datsun Redi GO 2016-11-20 18:41:17.0
  • Appearance

Datsun Redigo is not just a car but an experience. Moment i received it in the month of September from there my journey starts with an breathtaking experience. Online Portals review and reality has a difference. I expected less but I got extra. In terms of car control, maneuver, interior , pick up, smooth transition of gear, silky ride in all arena I had an wow moment. I felt even the showroom could not deliver what promised in terms of wow factor. Actually I got more than promised, I got extra than expected. Previously I drove Maruti, but Datsun proved why they will stay in Indian market. In road performance was truly amazing , ditch was well controlled with less feeling of the riders, highways looked more smooth than before, traffic Jams are chilled by its AC, Sound quality was awesome, boot space, luggage area was simply too good, passengers in the back seat get enough window to look out and enjoy the roads, I was shell shocked by the capabilities of REDI GO. Friends , passerby , RTO staff also acknowledged my car. I am grateful to Automobile Portals and REDI GO. It is hard to find something which one never expects or rather which crosses the limit of expectation, my advice to all car buyers that please do consider this car as this has something extra to offer. Thanks.

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this August
  • Deepak Sawant |26 Mar,2017 09:33:50 PM

i need a test drive

bhavesh shrimali |27 Jun,2017 02:57:11 AM

ghare moklu lya kem tare test drive joiye mara number ma call kar test drive ,mali jashe !

rajesh kumar |07 Aug,2017 05:25:33 PM

provide yours contact no.for test drive on given no-09990995248. we will arrange redigo test drive for you.

• Narendra Patel |04 Jun,2017 04:19:16 PM

What about maintanence and about workshop nere by