Datsun Redigo is Dumb Car, Don't purchase, Service is 3rd Grade

for T

I've bought Datsun Redigo before a month from Ahmedabad, Gujarat... I have given my car for first free service at their service centre.. I am surprised having this experience.. I've also experienced service quality of Maruti & Tata..they are the best as compared to Nissan and Datsun..My petrol has been stolen from my car which was more than 12 ltr.
Gear box & clutch are so hard, they are not ready to accept this problem. Although they are arguing these are the common in all datsun cars. They have not taken this as service problem.
My Common Problems also not solved even after 6 hours of services.
In this first service, I've wasted my 6 hours-almost whole day & at the end of the day Igot very disappointed.
So guys this is my humble request not to purchase this dumb car.
I think from service point of view Tata & Maruti are the best... Nissan provides very low level of customer support.

Ramesh Prajapati

• LATEST
  • MOST HELPFUL
  • VERIFIED
  • Mind blowing milege 23.8 kmpl with ac on

Datsun RediGO is a good small compact car for city as well as highways .it gives me the mileage of 22- 24 km/l always.

S
    Sandeep Kumar
    On: May 22, 2019 | 14 Views
  • A Good Car With Space

The handling is really easy. It is very spacious car. The fuel capacity is great. The mileage is approximately 26.4/kmpl. Overall a good and comfortable car.

Rajesh Thyagarajan
    On: May 19, 2019 | 10 Views
  • for T Option

POOR QUALITY MATERIAL USED

I had thought so many things before purchasing redo go 800cc, but I m very upset to see the Cost Cutting in the car, very poor quality material used in dash board, door l...Read More

F
    Finalcutsmovie Munnas
    On: May 14, 2019 | 281 Views
  • A Comfortable Car With Looks

It is a very good car. It is very comfortable car with awesome mileage. The looks are amazing. The power is impressive.

A
    Anonymous
    On: May 09, 2019 | 10 Views
  • RediGo best

If you do not care about mileage then, Datsun Redi-Go is the best entry-level car in India. I am using it for more than a month, it has a nice comfort.

P
    PANKAJ KUMAR CHAUDHARY
    On: May 08, 2019 | 25 Views
  • Best carvin small budget

I have Datsun Redigo car for last one year and I made a long tour with this car. Nothing wrong happened. Car runs with good mileage. For my side, I give 5 stars to Datsun...Read More

A
    Ashok Kumar
    On: May 07, 2019 | 209 Views
  • Best Long Drive Car

An Amazing Car available with best in class features as compared to the other cars available from other brands in the same segment at an affordable price.

v
    velu
    On: Apr 30, 2019 | 34 Views
  • for 1.0 S

Review Datsun RediGo Amt

Bought the RediGo S Amt on the 5'th of April 2019. from Joshi Autozone Chandigarh. The car is very stylish, and spacious looking at its size. The pickup and ease of drivi...Read More

Raghuvinder singh