Very Good Low Budget City Car Offered By NISSAN

for T Option

Very Good Low Budget City Car Offered By NISSAN

Wonderful Car in Small Budget. If you are purchasing a small car in a minimum amount and if you want a good looking comfortable fuel efficient car, then your choice should be Datsun Redi Go. I am also a owner of Datsun Redi Go T(O) model. I have fully satisfied, as comparing with my old car Alto. This car is fuel efficient, I found in good mileage in heavy traffic which is 16 kmpl on city and 19 on highway with AC. I bought this on Sept,2017. Till I covered more than 12000 KM, till now no bigger problem found in my Car. Engine sound will remain same as a new car. I'm very Happy with my car and suggest every one to purchase this.

By aparup deyverified Verified Buyer

• LATEST
  • VERIFIED
  • CRITICAL
  • Car Is Not Good

The service of Datsun RediGo is great and AC is also good with low maintenance cost but the braking system and mileage are not so good in this car.

By sundeep arora
    On: Apr 22, 2020 | 62 Views
  • Very Bad And Poor Car

It has a bad suspension, it is not suitable for long trips, the clutch is so hard, loud engine sound, no mileage, No additional features, knee room is worsened for 6-foot...Read More

By suresh b s
    On: Apr 13, 2020 | 132 Views
  • A Beginner's Best Choice.

Best car for a millennial in a decent job who is planning a family or has just started a family. Best car for daily usage. Low on maintenance, decent on performance.

By ghanashyam nath
    On: Mar 29, 2020 | 63 Views
  • Superb Car

This car looks are very good. I like Datsun Redigo. This is a very good car and its colour is fantastic.

By vijay g
    On: Mar 25, 2020 | 53 Views
  • Best Car in this Segment

My height is 6 feet but I am in very comfortable in my car. I went out very comfortable in my car and also I felt very comfortable in my car. This is my first car and my ...Read More

By hayat ali
    On: Mar 14, 2020 | 230 Views
  • Best Car

Nice fuel efficiency 20km in the city and 22km on the highway with AC. Single-use, insurance completed well-maintained seating comfortable.

By tushar sonawaneverified Verified Buyer
    On: Mar 07, 2020 | 38 Views
  • for 1.0 S

Best Car

Far better than Alto K10 Vxi. Its features, style, performance, mileage and comfort everything is superb. Its a small family car.

By shafy goyal
    On: Feb 29, 2020 | 36 Views
  • Poor Featured Car

Engine oil leakage. Fragile oil filter and pump, the material used are not of good quality. It easily gets scratch while driving on a rough road.

By soso shishak
    On: Feb 24, 2020 | 94 Views
  • View All redi-GO 2016-2020 Reviews
Datsun redi-GO 2016-2020
Rs.2.80 - 4.37 Lakh*
This car model has expired

Write your Comment on Datsun redi-GO 2016-2020

We need your city to customize your experience